Varun Infotech Private Limited-Hyderabad — fraud company and required my refundable amt of rs 9500/-

Varun infotech pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad based co. With branch office at patna has given information in their website/ portal for data entry work (Last date to apply 8th march 2018 as per portal) as approved by ministry of corporate affairs using govt. Logo along with mr. Prime minister photo for digital india. I was convinced seeing all details in the portal for data entry job, i opted plan–1st and paid refundable registration fees of rs.9500/- via paytm to mobile no. [protected] transfer on 08/02/18 as mentioned in the portal. They have promised over phone that immediately on receipt of payment they will provide data and the same date provide on same days and for complete of page only 300 pages and the same work is completed and submit to [protected]@protomail.com on 08/03/2018 and inform to this number [protected] and [protected] and assured by my agreement is received on or before 13/03/2018 and payment transfer in my account on 20/03/2018 against work already submitted but again i am trying the call on 14/03/2018 for discuss for agreement is not received but both phone are switch off and till now the same phone is switch off and also they are not answering my queries over email addressed to [protected]@varuninfotech.net as given in portal. I would request you to kindly investigate the matter at your end so that the concerned people cannot duped other people by false information and promise and misusing of government logo and prime minister photo and if possible arrange for refund of money which i have paid.
Help me for release my amount.
fraud company and required my refundable amt of rs 9500/-

Comments

Sir, the above mentioned details from a complainer are correct. This is exactly the same happened to many o[censored]s in which I am also the one. I also need my refundable amount of 9500/- and would request to look into this matter whoever is concerned. Otherwise they will loot with many more people of India.
Sir same thing happened to me also. I lost rs 29500/- opting plan 3 which has been paid through axis bank account transfer on 1/3/18.there after lot of false assurance they switched off both the cell nos and web page has been removed where bank details given in manipulated website created in the name of dormant co. with government logo Modiji photo. I want my money from these cheater. GOVERNMENT should take steps to find out culprit and punished them

Hyderabad