Vasanth & Co — air conditioner installation delay

I have purchased lg ac and washing machine on 25.05.2019 from tambaram branch. Lg team called on the same day but i told them that product not received from dealer (Vasanth & co). Both were delivered by vasanth & co delivery team on next day (26.05.2019).

Then monday (27.05.2019) lg team called and came for washing machine installation. It was done on the same day. I asked for ac installation to that technician. He told that other person will come as per your dealer report.

Lg team called on monday and got the area details from me and told that we got wrong area from dealer (Vasanth & co). Actually, i am from camp road (East tambaram region). But dealer (Vasanth & co) team forwarded installation complaint to anna nagar region.

After that i am trying from monday (27.05.2019) evening to till now (Friday - 31.05.2019) for ac installation, it is not done.

During this time, i have complained to vasanth & co customer more than 10 times and also complained directly in tambaram branch also. They are telling that today lg team will come but no response till now.

One week completed from purchased date but ac is not installed for me.

I lost my patience. Try to arrange technician immediately for the installation otherwise please get back my product and refund my money.

I am ready to give the necessary details of my purchase

[May 31, 2019] Vasanth & Co customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vasanth & Co Phone
    Vasanth & Co Address
    Vasanth & Co, 14 Railway Border, 1st Street, Kaveri Nagar, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600015