Vasanth & Co — delivery & installation is pending yet.

18/21, Raja rajeswari Nagar, Mudichur road, Old Perungalathur, tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 prem2223 on Aug 20, 2019
I bought a fridge on 13th august 2019 which was delivered after a much followup on 16th aug 2019, its 20th of august now still we are waiting for installation and demo. I never ever faced such a worst service in my life time.

1) each and every day i must raise a complaint or log a call for installation and i should give all the details from the beginning.

2) atleast for the courtesy there should be a response for the non availability of the product or for the installation person.

3) when contacted customer support, the customer person will be coming at 8 pm, so we shouldnt call or track for a update to them until then. (Atlast they wont come).

4) my regular customer support person was sindhu, gayathri, raj and the list will extend if i note it down from day 1.

5) while delivering the product the person collected 250 rs as a delivery charges.

6) on the whole worst to the core, core, core core.

[Aug 20, 2019] Vasanth & Co customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by prem2223, Aug 20, 2019
I really dont know when the product will be installed, dont know where to complaint but once it was done I will update the date.
Vasanth & Co Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019

Kindly forward your concern to Vasanth and Co official mail ID "[protected]@vasanthandco.co" with required information.

Vasanth & Co, 14 Railway Border, 1st Street, Kaveri Nagar, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600015
    Vasanth & Co - delivery & installation is pending yet.