[Resolved] Vasanth & Co — refrigerator of bosch make

Manimangalam,, India
 sjsrinivasan on Dec 30, 2018
Sir / madam,
I have purchased and got delivered one no of refrigeratore of bosch make (Model no: kdn30vv30i) from vasanth & co., west tambaram on[protected]
(Ref: sale invoice no: [protected] dt.[protected].

I was told that the personnel from bosch will come for demo on[protected], by the staff concerned from vasanth & co., of west tambaram.

But there was no response at all.

Upon enquiry, the staff of vasanth & co., told that the demo has been organized today. But there was no response at all from them.

I tried to contact mr. Masak jio through his cell no: [protected], but no response at all from him. He does not pick up the calls at all.

I tried to contact your customer care personnel thro' phone nos:[protected] / 42444440 / [protected] to register this complaint, but to my surprise, nobody picked the calls. It is quite disappointing.

Please let me know your immediate action in getting the demo done for the refrigerator, i had bought from vasanth & co.,
Please treat this as very urgent.

S. J. Srinivasan
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2019

[Dec 30, 2018] Vasanth & Co customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vasanth & Co Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018
Dear Sir, We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Checked and found installation call was already registered for you with concern Brand. Let us check the same with brand and let you know shortly.

Comments

The refrigerator supplied is having all the trays/ clamps broken. One collapsible tray completely broken. The top door not getting closed at all. Dent at back side of the refrigerator.Over all poor piece delivered. Above all, a person from the dealer, it seems, had told me that all the damaged one's will be replaced. I had shown my displeasure to him that why I have to accept for the replacement, for the new fridge, for which I had made full payment. Another gentleman, talked to me over phone and assured of total replacement on FOC basis. I had accepted the same.
I would like to say that it is totally poor performance on the part of all those who are responsible for such a supply of the fridge.
Rating: Zero
S.J.Srinivasan.
sjsrinivasan54@gmail.com

Vasanth & Co, 14 Railway Border, 1st Street, Kaveri Nagar, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600015
    Vasanth & Co - refrigerator of bosch make