Vastrova — regarding third class and cheap product received

48, gond wali gali, Near aam wali masjid jahangirabad, Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Saman Parveen on May 5, 2019
I have ordered a dress from vastrova on 17/02/2019. The product which was shown in the picture was completely different from received product, the quality was cheap and third class, while asking for retirn and refund vastrova replied they only accepts returns in case the dress was defective after mailing more they agreed to accept the return on the condition that they i have to bear the dedication of 250rs as delivery ans shipment expense also i have to sent back the product at their address bearing another expense of delivery, also they said that they will return the money to vastrova wallet only instead of bank account.

Updated by Saman Parveen, May 07, 2019
On filing complaint they people provide me this no.[protected], And ask me to call back on this no for my resolution. I mean this is so pathetic why should i call back?? My contact no. Has already been mention in my order but they didnt bothered to call and ask for problem and their resolution instead they keep on mailing with the same ### replies all the time!!!
Updated by Saman Parveen, May 19, 2019
My complaint is not resolved yet as they didn't call me for my resolution also the contact no. Which they provides is switched off!! I haven't got any resolution yet so kindly dont mark this complaint resolved

Vastrova - regarding third class and cheap product received

Company:Vastrova