Vattappilly Ravindranathan Nair — repeated failure of registration on the website 'digitize india platform'

I just went through many complaints lodged with the authorities concerned regarding the registration failure on the site of 'digitize india platform'. It appears that all such complaints have gone as just 'wild-cries' having no one taken care of. Don't know who is to be held responsible for simply not paying heed to such an important nature of complaints from the public forum. Also, i don't know if some responsible officials sitting in the ministry concerned read such complaints and be prepared to answer for!!! I have read in historical notes that ancient dynasties used to give opportunities to the subjects for lodging their complaints in open forums by personal presence in front of the courtyards so as to enable the rulers to take decisions then and there. However, such heavenly days are now just histories for our sweet remembrance.

Now, this is my turn to make a similar complaint of registration failure in the dip. A number of times i tried and failed. Being a retired non-pensioner and a senior citizen, i have in frequent attempts of making some earnings to feed my family. During this struggle, i just came across this digitize india platform attributed to the noble initiative of our hon'ble prime minister shri narendra modiji and felt a sigh of relief. Thought, being aged, i could do my job sitting at home and something for the bread & butter for my family.
Gentlemen, for heaven sake, kindly sort this issue and extend your helping hands to the millions facing the same problems during the registration problem.

Vattappilly ravindranathan nair