[Resolved]  Vcare Hair Clinic — hair treatment - non refund

I took an appointment for hair test for dandruff and hairfall. After testing they collected hair sample and asked for 2500. And suggested for a treatment costing 25000, for which i signed up and paid first instalment of 5000. They gave medicines for another 1500, plus they gave a free sitting of the treatment on the first day..
I went for first sitting after 10 days and asked for the report and they asked to complete the 1st sitting and within 10-15days they will provide the report and i was paying my instalments.
Second sitting i went a month later, still there was no report and they asked to complete the 2nd sitting..
I went asked the doc to provide the report, without it how can someone get treatment without knowing the reason.. She was saying we will get the report in 10day and asked to come for 3rd sitting.. I started following up in mails.. I paid 6 instalments of 2083. Total (5000+2083*6)...

It’s been more than a year still no report or reply from vcare, but they are making capitalfloat to follow up for the balance payment..
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-09 23:21:56

[May 22, 2019] Vcare Hair Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vcare Hair Clinic Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2019
Hi Peter, Thank you for reaching us. Before we provide the right solution for you, We need to know about the complete scenario. kindly provide us your client ID and contact number, So that our experts will get you back as soon as possible and find you the right solution.
Updated by Peter136473 Nov 25, 2019
Still the refund is not initiated, and they have updated the issues as resolved..

No positive response yet from the team.
Already 4months have gone...

Comments

No positive response yet from the team.

#6, 4th Floor, Kalyan Lakshmi Apartments, 1st Main Road, Kasthuriba Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600020