Ved Infratech — ved shlok

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Roopak Singhc on Sep 8, 2018
I had booked a flat in ved shlok but due to some reason the project was stopped but when i called the concern person who was handling my deal he helped me for my payment issue thanks to ved infratech i got my refund whenever i called them they always talked to me very polite way they refunded my money there was some delay but that is acceptable it is advisable to all if you have invested money in this project for sure you will receive your refund from the builder just have paitence

Comments

Dear All,

VED Shlok kanjurmarg project by ved infratech company there is no any family dispute in landowners family. first thing they have no any legal documents with landowner that the had sign any MOU and second thing all 30 customers from ved shlok project did FIR and Complain in RERA case is going on in the court and builder is not giving back customers money.

and if i will talk about ved shakti project udwada than project was taken for sole selling, ved infratech is not developing that project owner also kicked you satish ghoghari cheap owner of ved infratech company.

now they have only one project in panvel navi mumbai that is also fake.

One of the customer who i know went to ved infratech office to meet management that vishal kumar kept them waiting from morning 10:30 am to 10 pm and doesnt met them
They started bhandup project shlok 2 same happend project shut down, again they took money ran away, now they have started project in panvel again its not there project they will collect the money and ran away.
Its not a builder company they have never made a single building in mumbai, its a fraud company they will shut down soon and run away
Its my request to all we should go to rera

Owner name - satish ghoghari