Vedantika Food And Paper Pvt Ltd Nashik — cheater company cheated me 20 lac as c&f rajasthan appointment

Nashik, Nashik District, Maharashtra, India
 Thanvi Sanjay on Jan 12, 2019
Vedantika food & paper pvt ltd — cheating 10 lac rs. As deposit for c&f appoint rajasthan

1 review
Th thanvi sanjay on may 30, 2018
Submit a complaint
Dear all indian,
Don't give or invest your money in the
Vedantika foods & papers pvt ltd
Vithobha industrial estate, shinde naigaon road,
Brahmanwada, tal - sinnar, dist - nashik
It is the chor company cheated me 20 lac rs. 10 throw rtgs and 10 lac cash for goods transfer and in 20 lac he take 10 lac as securities deposit for appoint c&f as rajasthan. This company employees mr. Dilip from delhi, mr. Ajit from nashik and director mr. Sukhram sirwani all group are cheater and last 17 month continue i am sending mail & calling by phone but his giveing false promises but not return money. This company cheated as huge amount of deposit is the name of c&fa and super stockiest so it is suggestion to all pls don't invest and nor do the job in this company. The three guy's mitra is the thief and hot cheater. So pls avoid these three chor.co. Recruit the well litrate person and allot the attractive post i. E. Asm/rsm and also allot the good package. After joining they give task to appoint the c&fa with higher amount of deposit. They greed the minimum sale guaruntee (Msg) to the parties and capture his money. So pls avoid.
This company is doing with planing and group cheater all act is malafied intentions. When my relative visit co. Factory there is nothing. And mr. Dilip ajit and sukhram not attend my phone.
For any enquiries email me
Sanjaythanvi007@gmail.com
Msg me [protected]

cheater company cheated me 20 lac as c&f rajasthan appointment
cheater company cheated me 20 lac as c&f rajasthan appointment
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vedantika Food And Paper Pvt Ltd Nashik - cheater company cheated me 20 lac as c&f rajasthan appointment

Company:Vedantika Food And Paper Pvt Ltd Nashik