Veer Zaara — fraudsters

I, had ordered a dress for my wife code no. 102 for rs.755=00 after taking the delivery of the package we found that the package contained a cheap green colored saree. These people are totally fraud as they are uncontactable neither they receive phone calls and they have given a false email id. We have been trying to contact the company since last 5 days, but we get to hear only recorded reply that all our executives are busy right now, they will call back later, but as the company being a fraud company there is no response from their side.
So be aware and do not order from veer zaara site.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Off white colour suite was so excited to see it but when I received and opened my parcel, one saree I received and that saree is too old torn and very dirty. Even I am not able to return it .I tried to contact them but customer care is not respondiwhiteng. Please refund my parcel.

This company is fake company Veer-Zaara and dress material is poor very waste material not responding at customer care contact number I'm buying 755 rupees refund there is no option please don't by anyone

Surat