Veerzara — online shopping

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 maniangel3 on Nov 30, 2018
Dear sir/ madam

Order no 24488.

I have ordered lehanga and gown but i have recd some saree which i didn't not ordered..
I have paid rs. 1500/-

This site is really faurd.. They are cheating people..

Pls see that people who have lost their money can get

Pls look into matter

online shopping

Comments

Hello online Shoppers

Veerzara show's attractive prices and product which is fake.

So be alert while doing online shopping.

I have ordered dress veerzara33.but i have recd some old saree which i didn't not ordered..
I have paid rs. 755/-

Even a price is little high go to the shop, feel the cloth quality, try it n buy it.
friends i have one idea.to teach them a lesson.order some clothes and give them fake address and dont respond to them.they know how we have suffered.
The same problem happened with me. I ordered two lehngas and received two random sarees. The funny thing is that the company has not given any information about itself. Even the payment is just on COD and not online.
The customer care contact is also automated and I received two different complaint numbers on filing two different complaints. Even the email id [protected]@veerzara.in is fake.
Request the Consumer Complaints forum to please look into the matter seriously and refund our money back.
I am trying to initiate a legal action against the company for the fraud its operating.
I ordered veer Zara kurtha but I got cheeo quality saree I paid rs540 how can I get my money back
This site is totally fake. I have ordered a designer kurti set. But when I had opened the parcel I was shocked to see that I have receive a cheap piece of cloth for which I had paid rs 540/-
After that I have fill the return form but no steps had taken by the authorities.
I ordered a lehenga, order no. 12892. In 28 nov 2018 I received a dirty, cheap saree instead of lehenga. I filled return and refund form but they didn't refund my money. I also sent them message for refund but they didn't reaply. They are fraud. Please guys never buy anything from these site.

Veerzara - online shopping