Vellcore Solution Mohali — fraud regarding job placement

SCO 32 2nd floor phase1 near franco hotel mohali, Mohali, Mohali District, Punjab, India
 Gurpreet Avtar Ramgharia on Apr 19, 2019
I came into contact with this company for job purpose. I trust them because i alredy given the resume in forstis hospital mohali for job then they make phone call to me reagrding this hospital only so i thought it must be from hospital. Department. The hr team took my interview and offered me job there only andalso took a security of rs. 4, 000. Later it does offer me the job letter and asked for more money i. E. Rs. 4, 500 for medical test. I denied to pay more and asked for refund. It's been more than 4 months now that i am trying to reach the concerned people but nobody is picking up the call. I am just getting mails from them that says "we will refund your security". No proper response has been coming. Please help me out with this problem.

Comments

Just make a police complaint then they will give u refund.
Sumeet Singh Negi's reply, May 15, 2019
Aapne vi kari kya complaint?
Kya complaint karne se refund ho jayega
They are fully fraud.. They looted each and every student who visited there in the name of registration fee and medical fee upto 9000. And then just avoid to picking up phone. Please take necessary step against them.

Vellcore Solution Mohali - fraud regarding job placement