[Resolved] Vespa — regarding to worst dealership experience with aprilia service dept in kayaan motors, pune

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Swapnildeore22
I’m an aprilia sr150 owner and my bike had an accident two months ago, i have put my bike in vespa/aprilia work station “kayaan motors pune”. They have taken almost a month for the repairs. Then i have paid the bill. Insurance has still not been claimed form their side. I have done all the required paperwork’s and already handover the necessary documents. I’m taking consistent follow-ups from showroom on regular basis. They never call back or provide any acknowledgement from their side. After a month when i directly spoked to their service manager “mr. Dinesh raut” they have provide me the details of insurance company with policy details. I have contacted to the insurance company “bharti axa” and ask about the claim, they told me that they still did not received any bill form showroom. As i have already paid the bill about a month ago. While taking follow-ups from showroom (Service dept) they keep telling me that we have already done from our side and it is pending from insurance company, but the truth is that insurance company still did not received any bill details.

Can you please look into this and help me. I’m too frustrated and showroom people specially service department they never give satisfactory answers. Many time they don’t pick up the phones or hang.

Vehicle details

Dealer id: ins3mhk078
Dealers name: kayaan motors
Contact :[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2017
Kayaan motors has address the issue. and it is in progress. Insurance company has initiated the refund.

Kindly close this case. Thanks!
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vespa - regarding to worst dealership experience with aprilia service dept in kayaan motors, pune

Company:Vespa