Videocon D2H — change of rtn

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Ganapa Bhat on Feb 21, 2019
I have forgotten my rtn against d2h id[protected]Ganapati l bhat) b altogether. Therefore change rtn to my present mobile number [protected]. Present plan "south indian gold sports" not covers my requirement of tennies sport viewer for that purpose remove all creket channes. All kannada channels may be inserted deleting tamil and maleyam channels. For this purpose basic pakage may be changed.

[Feb 21, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Not responding as per Trai Rule, Worst D2H Provider, Trai rule- total number of FTA channel not included in d2h plan . only selcted 140 -150 FTA channel show in plan.and d2h self provide 100 FTA channel pack.and paid channel extra included.
My chang the rtn. My fivrat chanal not a start . So pless start the my new rtn number.
Jitu Magar's reply, Feb 15, 2019
My favrat chanal not a start. My old rtn number is colsd. So my new rtn number start.

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - change of rtn