Videocon D2H — cheating customer with fake offer

rathinaselvam on Jun 25, 2019
My connection number is[protected] and it was in deactivation status for a month or so. When i logged in to videocon d2h website on 30 th may 2019 to recharge, i found an offer for 3 months recharge where 30 additional days will be free. Hence i recharged rightaway.

Post that i have noticed that additional 30 days is not provided to me. I have spoke with the customer care several times, but no proper response and they are claiming that the offer ends by 15th may itself. If the offer ends as they confirm, it shouldnt have shown to me when i did the recharge. This seems like cheating the customer with false offer displaying in their website.

I have also sent a mail to videocon customer care. They are asking me to share the shreenshot of the offer which i saw on 30th may 2019 in their website. This makes no sense. Do you think customer will take screenshot before doing eact recharge. Then i replied to that mail with my views. Post that they did not reply to me at all. Such an irresponsible customer care.

[Jun 25, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

माझा I'd no[protected] हा आहे तरी तो damage झाल्यामुळे मी दुसर्याचा setup box घेतला असून तो no[protected] आहे .त्यांचे ना choudhry आहे.तरी[protected] हा close करून[protected] हा माझ्यानावे करावा.thank you
Team d2h's reply, Jun 26, 2019
Dear Ganpati,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dear Rathina,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

rathinaselvam's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 28, 2019
My connection number is 169418689
Dear D2h team,

My registered mobile number is [protected]

Rathina Selvam
Team d2h's reply, Jun 28, 2019
Dear Rathina,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Dear Rathina,

We would like to inform you that we have posted the 30 days LTR offer into your d2h account on 29th June 2019. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - cheating customer with fake offer