Videocon D2H — d2h account is not working, signal not available

722, sector 3 , niladri vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odishabhubaneswar, India
 anish ranjan dandapat on May 20, 2019
My d2h account is not working and showing signal is not working. I already logged complaint for this on 14th may 2019 and they confirmed me that the issue will resolved within 96 hours. But it is already 6 day over, but my issue has not been resolved and i have not received any call from them.
When i called them again they told engineer is not available that it why it is taking time. So when i ask then to refund 6 days package (14th - 20th may 2019), they refuse it. If engineer is not available then that is not my problem, so why should i pay for that?
My account number is[protected] and registered mobile number is [protected]

[May 20, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anish ranjan dandapat, May 21, 2019
Yesterday they confirm me that today engineer will come, but still no one contact me. when i called customer care number, they told whenever engineer came they will call me 30 min before but it can take 1 to 15 days from today.
i want exact date. otherwise i will close the connection and refund my amount.

Comments

Dear Anish,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

anish ranjan dandapat's [Complaint's author] reply, May 21, 2019
i already give RTN in above.
Again i am giving. RTN is 9881532306 and customer id 111474828.
Dear Anish,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Dear Anish,

We would like to inform you that your issue has been resolved after ODU replacement. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - d2h account is not working, signal not available