[Resolved]  Videocon D2H — Fraud done by d2h

Hello team
I have booked a d2h connection on 04.09.2021 online from official website of d2h. My reference number is #33070 and installation request number is [protected]. On 05.09.2021 i got a message regarding installation. That technician will visit between 04:00 pm to 5:00 pm. But they haven't arrived yet. When i called customer care service they are only misleading me saying call sales department as you have booked online, we have no record regarding this and we are working from home we can't process your call to senior executives . When i call sales department they keep saying that we have only record of booking which is initiated from us. I keep calling customer care but they haven't solved my problem. I feel being cheated as i have done online payment Rs 1741 otherwise i would have taken dth connection from other provider.please help in cancelling my order of installation and initiate my refund which got deducted. It's pathetic customer care response i have ever seen. I am attaching screenshot of payment and message.
Hoping for necessary action by your side.
Regard
Rahul kumar
Sep 9, 2021
D2h has initiated my refund amount which was got deducted. Thank you team, a huge praise for you all.
Sep 07, 2021

d2h customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 08, 2021
d2h Customer Care's response
Dear Rahul,

Thanks for writing to us. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks & regards
Sep 10, 2021
d2h Customer Care's response
Dear Rahul,

We have initiated the refund against the new connection and the same will take 8-10 working days to be reflected in the source account. Feel free to get in touch with us for any further assistance.

Thanks & regards
    d2h
    d2h Phone
    d2h Address
    Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102