[Resolved] Videocon D2H — non-refund of unauthorized transaction

nirgh2001 on Apr 17, 2018
I tried to recharge videocon d2h and even if 2039 has ben deducted from my bank account the recharge was not successful and till date they have not refunded the amount back to my bank account.

Cust id 98955978

Dish tv india ltd.
Fc - 19, sector 16a, film city,
Noida, uttar pradesh, india.
Pin code – 201301
Customer care email id: [email protected]
Customer care number:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2018

[Apr 17, 2018] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2018
Dear Nirgh,

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will have someone contact you as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,
Videocon d2h Team
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2018
Dear Nirgh,

We regret the inconvenience due to the delay of refund, we would like to inform you that we have already proceeded your refund request and we have forwarded this case again to our concern team for refund confirmation once we receive the reply from their end we shall update you shortly.

Warm Regards,
Videocon d2h Team
Updated by nirgh2001, Apr 22, 2018
I have not yet received the refund, original transaction for non recharge date is 8/4/2018 wondering why the refund is taking such long time. When contacted Videocond2h care they informed me that refund already processed on 9/4/2018 which is not true as amount not reflecting in credit card account and bank informed refund not processed. Thus not only delay in refund there is false communication as well.

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - non-refund of unauthorized transaction