Videocon D2H — only free channels coming after migration to new package after trai guidelines

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Ankur_K on Feb 13, 2019
After trai guidelines and continuous notification from videocon d2h on website and app, i created my own package on d2h website (On 11th feb) and got a message that package migrated successfully. Just after this, all channel gone with message that "this channel is not part of subscription" except free channels.

Then i recharged with rs. 800 assuming that channels will come after that but in vain. Now i am chasing them via email since last 2 days and still no resolution. I only get one response from them where they ask for cust id/rtn and after that no response even after multiple reminders.

It took me 1.5 to 2 hours to create package on their pathetic and badly developed website, and all that time wasted now.

They are not responding even though i added nodal officer.

Customer id:[protected]
City: pune (Maharashtra)

[Feb 13, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ankur_K, Feb 14, 2019

3 days and still no response from D2H. Can someone here please advise the next step?
I will definitely move to some other service provider, but need my Rs. 800 refund first.
Updated by Ankur_K, Feb 16, 2019
5 days and still no response from D2H. Can someone here please advise the next step?
Updated by Ankur_K, Feb 20, 2019
9 Days and still no resolution.

Comments

Please change my RTN
Old RTN [protected]
New RTN [protected]
Cust ID : 35381545.
I have Recharge d2h on Sunday. But still service is not activated. I hd given a call to customer care centre but nobody help me. Pls help otherwise I have to go in Consumer court. [protected]

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - only free channels coming after migration to new package after trai guidelines