Videocon D2H — only free channels coming after migration to new package after trai guidelines

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Ankur_K on Feb 13, 2019
After trai guidelines and continuous notification from videocon d2h on website and app, i created my own package on d2h website (On 11th feb) and got a message that package migrated successfully. Just after this, all channel gone with message that "this channel is not part of subscription" except free channels.

Then i recharged with rs. 800 assuming that channels will come after that but in vain. Now i am chasing them via email since last 2 days and still no resolution. I only get one response from them where they ask for cust id/rtn and after that no response even after multiple reminders.

It took me 1.5 to 2 hours to create package on their pathetic and badly developed website, and all that time wasted now.

They are not responding even though i added nodal officer.

Customer id:[protected]
City: pune (Maharashtra)

[Feb 13, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ankur_K, Feb 14, 2019

3 days and still no response from D2H. Can someone here please advise the next step?
I will definitely move to some other service provider, but need my Rs. 800 refund first.
Updated by Ankur_K, Feb 16, 2019
5 days and still no response from D2H. Can someone here please advise the next step?
Updated by Ankur_K, Feb 20, 2019
9 Days and still no resolution.

Comments

Please change my RTN
Old RTN [protected]
New RTN [protected]
Cust ID : 35381545.
I have Recharge d2h on Sunday. But still service is not activated. I hd given a call to customer care centre but nobody help me. Pls help otherwise I have to go in Consumer court. [protected]
Cust ID :[protected]
Our HD Channels not working since 07.04.2019 as we have still balance in our account.
Team d2h's reply, Apr 9, 2019
Dear Customer(169800882),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Team d2h

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - only free channels coming after migration to new package after trai guidelines