Videocon D2H — selection of channels

Kannur, Kannur District, Kerala, India
 Dinekaru on Apr 17, 2019
Customer id:[protected]
I have selected the channels i want to see on the videocon d2h platform and informed the company on 21st march 2019. I have also requested to de-activate the religious channels from my subscription. Subsequently, i have recharged my subscription on 23rd march 2019 for 3 months. But, to date, they are not providing me with all the channels i have selected and are showing a bundle of channels i am not interested at all. I have addressed them through many emails in this regard. They are ignoring my emails and is continuing with providing me the unrequested channels and denying me the channels i have selected too. Who am i to approach for the redressal of my complaints?
Soliciting any action from the trai's side,

Dineshan

[Apr 17, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dinekaru, Apr 17, 2019
I was registering the same complaint on this page earlier. Then too you were telling me that my grievance has been brought to the notice of my service provider. But no response is seen forthcoming from the service provider till date. Am I required to approach the consumer redressal forum and are they competent to look into this like complaints?

Comments

Dear Dineshan,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Team d2h

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - selection of channels