Videocon D2H — service deficiency of videocon d2h

Dear sir (Trai),
I recently recharged my videocon d2h account[protected] with platinum hd d2h package. As per videocons package details in platinum hd pack all channels should be visible on both of my set top boxes (Primary and secondary). But this was not the case and only few channels are available on my d2h.
I complained regarding this to videocon d2h on [protected]@d2h.com so many times but they have been giving me vague and auto generated replies but i have still not got any resolution.
In my secondary set top box there are minimum channels available although i recharged with platinum hd pack which is their highest pack which provides all the channels. However in my secondary account only few channels are visible and no hd channels are visible.
I have complained on customer support as well but they kept on telling me that we are doing some changes from here and channels will be visible in next 15 minutes. But nothing happened.
I have been spending 1.5hrs daily on this issue and got no resolution.
I am facing this issue since last 1 year and it is high time now and i thought of complaining to trai regarding this pathetic service provided by videocon d2h.
Today itself on 2nd june 2019 the person namely mr. Pankaj who called on my registered telephone number told me that he has reset my set top box but that was also in vain. Further he advised me to book technical complaint for which i will have to pay (This is the negligency of service provider so why should i suffer and pay).
It will be helpful if this issue can be looked into on priority and also compensate for the number of days for which the service was not provided and mental agony to my family.
Hoping for an early resolution.

[Jun 02, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by majid qadri Jun 08, 2019
RTN [protected]
Updated by majid qadri Jun 08, 2019
RTN [protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Majid,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards

d2h Phone
    d2h Address
    Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400102