Videocon D2H — videocon d2h cheated me. i paid 1799 rupees for new connection but now 27 days gone i don't get my connection. i want compensation.

Dish Infra Service Pvt Ltd , 61/2016A , Kurushupally Road , Opp Cochin Ship Yard , Ravipuram , Cochin 682015, Kochi, Kerala, India
 ferozkhan fortkochi on Oct 8, 2019
Dear trai,

I am purchased a new videocon d2h connection through their website on 13.09.19. I paid 1799rupees through online payment. That time i got a message from videocon d2h that is your product will be delivered and installed by our engineers within 48 working hours.

But sir till date i don't get the product. I called several time their customercare number everytime they said after 8 working hours u will get your connection. But i don't get. Nobody was called me.

Then i tried to call their nodal officer number but that number is not exist.

They are cheating me. I already paid the amount of 1799rs. Now 27 days gone.
I didnot get my connection. I am cheated.

Please take an action against videocon d2h. I have the documents. I have the screenshots and i have my bank statement. I am recorded customer care calls and their store manger calls. He told me arround 32 new connections are still pending. They all are paid through online payment. But the product is out if stock. He said what i do i am helpless.

But sir this is a big mistake from videocon d2h. Because already they know theire products are out of stock. But they are not mentioned the website also they are collected new payments from too much people's.

So please take an action against videocon d2h and one more thing i want compensation. Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & regards,
Feroz khan ks
Fort kochi
Kerala

[Oct 08, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - videocon d2h cheated me. i paid 1799 rupees for new connection but now 27 days gone i don't get my connection. i want compensation.