Videocon Industries Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jan 27, 2023
2090

File a complaint to Videocon Industries

Having problems with Videocon Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Videocon Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Videocon Industries

Toll free
1800 223 400

View more phone numbers

Videocon Industries reviews & complaints page 3

I am from Andhra pradesh, Guntur, i have a videocon tv LCD32 inches purchase in Punjab, Amritsar, but after complete 3 years TV required repair, so please provide service required.
Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Videocon Industries — Wrong number recharged

I mistakenly recharged an old d2h account number[protected] through Paytm. can you help to cancel the recharge or transfer the amount to another account number[protected].
    Paytm txn reference number: AREC[protected]
    Amount: 9384 Rs
    Date&Time: 4 MAY 22 7:09 PM IST
    Please help to act on this soon....
    Sir, I lost my rtn and I forgot it and I want to change my number and my customer ID is[protected] and the new rtn is [protected]
    May 03, 2022
    Updated by Anbaradi
    To change the rtn

I'm Nirjhar Goswami, a customer of Videocon d2h for last almost 4 years with RTN [protected]. I have two complaints mentioned below-
      1. Every time I recharged for 30 days package but not getting service for 30 days. Always 3-5 days before completing 30 days I have to recharge again. This time also happened same thing, I recharged on 25 March 2022 by a amount of Rs. 303.00 but Videocon d2h is telling expiry of my package...
      1 technicians came and changed my washing machine's motor he started machine and taken from me ₹ 2500 after 10 minutes machine off then machine not working . Many times I m calling to videocon service center customer care sending mail to concern department only. But no technicians coming. Technicians contact no [protected].he is not receiving my call.
      Apr 18, 2022
      Kindly take action.
      That technicians not receiving my calls [protected]
      Apr 19, 2022
      Updated by 123sandhya
      Till now my problem not resolved
      Apr 23, 2022
      What happened

Dear team,

I want to inform you that while recharging my d2h account with vc no. [protected], i mistakenly recharged some other account with vc no. [protected].

Date: 15/04/2022

Bank : State Bank of India

Amount: 1000

Order id/Transaction id:[protected]

Payment medium/application: Google pay

My VC no./Customer id : [protected]/[protected]br...

Dear team,

Date: 15/04/2022

Bank : State Bank of India

Amount: 1000

Order id/Transaction id:[protected]

Payment medium/application: Google pay

I kindly request you to refund my amount of 1000 as soon as possible.For additional information i am also attaching the photo of transaction.

I have booked from videocon service center for my washing machine they have sent technicians he took ₹2500 he changed my motor once he start so sounds is going on then he went he said tomorrow will send me bill. After switched off machine is not starting 10 days over daily calling service center telling will send technicians but not sending and technicians alao not coming.
          Kindly resolve my problem

I sandhya rani das, from Navallur, chennai, have booked videocon washing machine, find the calling no from google as videocon service center for repair.for washing problem on 4th April 22, they sent technicians dated 7th April. 4 hours he was working here talking on phone and video call asking other person as he have no idea, said motor problem and taken from me ₹2000 via phone pe and cash ₹500 machine started he ran away said now 7pm so bill will sent u tomorrow, then machine off. Again it's starting from that day onwards daily 7-10 times calling to videocon service center and that technicians no reply telling me wait it will resolve. Washing machine not working.
            Kindly take action.
            Apr 15, 2022
            Updated by 123sandhya
            Kindly resolve my washing machine problem and take action on that technicians and videocon service center contact no [protected]
            Apr 15, 2022
            Updated by 123sandhya
            Till now videocon service center I m calling and they r telling technicians will visit when from 4 th April to 16 th April they don't have technicians???? My ₹2500 they have taken

Apr 16, 2022
            Updated by 123sandhya
            Daily customer care is telling technicians will come today but not coming kindly take action
            Apr 17, 2022
            Updated by 123sandhya
            What happened till now no technicians came to my home for repair my washing machine

Apr 18, 2022
            Updated by 123sandhya
            Please kindly take action as daily customer care is telling mail updated and technicians will visit today but technicians not coming. That technicians not receiving my calls also. His no [protected]
            Apr 19, 2022
            Updated by 123sandhya
            What happened till now not resolved my problem

Dear Co Officer,
              It is total harassment of Customers of D2H that your people keep on calling for promotional service even after saying do not call.
              really shameless service.

Dear Team,

Wanted to inform you that on 1-April-2022 done the recharge of Videocon d2h of Rs 300/- but on an old ID so request you to transfer of amount to my Current Account ASAP.
                Don't have the transaction details as recharge done through dealer so providing SMS ID to track the record. Some text of an image blur for security reasons.

PFB details.

Please transfer to Account ID :[protected]

Thanks a lot.
                Apr 7, 2022
                Contact no for more details : 9096205871

This incident has occurred on 20th March at 10:38 am, I received a D2H Videocon promotional call and they forced me to add VAS channel 344, I politely denied D2H videocon that I am not interested and closed the conversation.

But while checking, I observed that D2H videocon has added 344 channel to my package without my consent. Then I called the D2H Videocon customer care, narrated the incident to D2H vide5...

Sir i had recharged my old d2h customer id with 345 amount.. But now I want to transfer the amount to my new d2h account.. Please provide the money back and refund...

My old customer id:[protected]
                  I have recharged 345 rupees and it has balance of 329 rupees... Please transfer it to my new account...to Vc number :[protected]

Compreser kam nahi kar raha h fridge me karant aa raha h bahut jyada

sir jaldi action le

heat ho gaya aur kharab ho gaya new change hoga

ADRESS--JATAV MOHLLA PAHARI
                    DISTRICT--BHARATPUR
                    STATE----RAJASTHAN
                    PIN[protected]

I mrs sanika Dhivare had registered a complaint about videocon side by side refrigerator. The technician visited & told us the compressor is is not working. He took the video and forward ded to the concerned person. But the company is not accepting our request. What shall we do? In such a high temperature summer season what should we do with out fridge. Please replace our compressor as soon as possible.

I bought new 32 inches led smart tv.i want to set HD channels to my device.my old set top box having SD CHANNEL.please check availability as urgently

I'm getting 5-10 calls every day from Videocon D2H every day from the last 5-6 months. I have blocked countless numbers, asked them to delist me so many times, registered for DND, but nothing seems to stop them. What is the easiest way to file a court case against them?...

I have purchased a 40 inch LED tv from EP electronics paradise Pvt. Ltd. having model no:- WWBTWKU40GH17XAH and serial no:[protected]. The LED stops working on 24th May 2019 amd i have raised a complaint on May 24, 2019, and the executive visited the next day and found that the panel is not working and needs to be replaced. He charged Rs 500/- and told that it would take a week to replace it. Now its been 1.5 months and no one is picking up the call and responding to my calls. Even Ajay Singh(+91-[protected]), the manager of west Delhi is not picking up any calls. Please help me in this case

My videocon home theatre remote stopped working, the buttons are ripped off. I almost searched every shop in Jabalpur (M.P.) for it but they said the product has been stopped manufacturing and i'm unable to operate my home system and even in online too i can't find it and even i can't find it on videocon store too. So please inform where i can find new remote for my home theatre. Kindly help me out even if there is any universal one available.

My email id: [protected]@gmail.com