[Resolved] Videocon Industries — change registered mobile number - ninad raut

B/202,KALPANA BLDG, ATMARAM MHATRE RD,DAHISAR W, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 manalisav on Mar 6, 2019
My customer id:[protected].

Since i am moving out of india for my job, i have surrendered my [present registered mobile number [protected]. Request you to please change my registered mobile number from [protected] to new mobile number [protected] which is in my wife's name.

I do not use [protected] anymore and surrendered this number as i am moving out of india.

You may contact my wife on [protected] for any further details.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2019
RTN changes successfully

[Mar 06, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir channels not available on tv within 2-3 day
So please action on this situation thank you and no response by customer service
I lost my Registered Mobile Number (RTN) which i gave while doing connection for d2h. i want to change my Registered Mobile No. to my new number.

Recently i recharged my Videocon d2h but i found the channels which is used to get is not in my list and it is written that those as unsubscribed channels.
One can not select channels as per his wish on their web site, the site gets hanged up or do not allow to choose. Kindly visit their site & check.
Activated channels or packs are not shown by Videocon d2h. Also customer care is not supported for any problems facing from last 15 days.

Id[protected]
I want to change my d2h vediocon rtn number ..

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - change registered mobile number - ninad raut