Videocon Industries — changing my number

Satish Mule on Apr 11, 2019
Plzz change my number my namr is satish vitthal rao mule customer id: 93346289 old number [protected] new number [protected] plz because of some problems we can't suscribe channels or know our id so it is a kindly request 🙏😊 please change the number fast as you can your recharge is of only 1 month of summer holidays and by changing number we can suscribe channels and enjoy the d2h service plz.

[Apr 11, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My ala carte channels activate but I want to deactivate channel no.401 and 205
Dear Customer(technical s),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Team d2h
My old no is not working, so i kindly request you to change my rtn no, my new no is [protected].
Dear Pravin,

Team d2h
Im using videocon d2h from last 2 years . From last few days I'm facing strange problem, My Videocon d2h channels are changing automatically. Even my remote is not available .
Dear Surender,

Team d2h
Please change my registered mobile number.
Old no.[[protected]]
New no.[[protected]]
Dear Prajjwal,

Old phone number - [protected]

New phone number - [protected]
Dear Aarav,

Thanks for writing in. If you want to register/change your mobile number then you can message us in this format.

Team d2h
I recharged my TV with with Rs 307 using Paytm today 04/04/2019 but no service was resumed . Again I recharged with Rs 100 but still service not resumed. When mailed they say to call customer care but when called no response.
Customer ID: 49388416
Team d2h's reply, Apr 12, 2019
Dear Mukesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Team d2h's reply, Apr 17, 2019
Dear Mukesh,

We would like to inform you that the issue has been already resolved after engineer visit as there was an issue with the set-top box. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team d2h
I want to remove bhakti active and comedy active channel
Cust id[protected]
Rtn- [protected]
Dear Customer (Dexterrb),

Team d2h
Please change my mobile phone number,
Old mobile phone number - [protected]
New mobile phone number - [protected]
My videocon Dth ID[protected]
Dear Girjesh,

My old registered number [protected]
And now my new mobile number [protected]
Pls change my new number
Team d2h's reply, Apr 12, 2019
Dear Praveen,

Thanks for writing to us. If you want to register/change your mobile number then you can message us in this format.

Dear Satish,

RTN > to 566777 or [protected]

Dear Satish,

RTN > to 566777 or [protected]

Team d2h

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - changing my number