Videocon Industries — complaints pending for 2 months.

H 69 sector 41, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Directbargains24 on Mar 14, 2019
I have raised a complaint for my videocon led two months back. But till date they are making excuses as parts not available.
I have spent a fortune buying your product and it is under warranty. It is your responsibility to fix it. Please help me set it fix else it will be a legal action. Your staff is pathetic and is giving deaf ears to our calls. V

My number is [protected]

[Mar 14, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have recharged my dth I'd 1642292 but service is not available from morning.i am trying [censored] off customer care no from morning all lines are busy I have wasted 3 hrs with this customer care no plz do the need full asap
Please change my registered mobile number to [protected], hence the customer id[protected]
Please change the name in (My Account ) as JAGADISH KUMAR and delete the old name DINESH KUMAR
Dear Jagdish,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Videocon cheats cheap

only 25 channels of DD is mandatory.. But Videocon forces useless channels as FTA in pack and cheats.

Thereby making required channel selction after 100 at high cost
Dear Customer (JC n),

Team d2h
મે 3 વાર રીકવેસ્ટ કરી પણ મારૂ d2h pack અપડેટ કરવા મા અાવ્યૂ નથી મારે 153 વાળૂ pack upgred કરવૂ છે પ્લીસ હેલ્પ મી
Hi, i m Ramesh singh my d2h subscriber num is[protected] .
My registered mobile num is [protected] but now im not using this num pls change my registered mobile num
My new num is
Thank.
I am a very old customer of videocon d2h.
I want to change my registerd mobile number from [protected] to [protected].
I tried to contact your provided customer care number several times but it never get connected.
Hope this problem is resolved asap.
I have re-purchased videocon d2h. My customer ID is 73380047 & my name is Suresh Gupta & address - 76 Block - C Shyam Nagar Kanpur 208013 .but instead of my correct name your data shows Rizwan.SIDDIQUI. So please I requested to correct my name & Address in your records
Please change my old number and add my new number
Pallabi baishya's reply, Mar 4, 2019
Hope you will change my number as soon as possible because many channels are missing and I want to add n delete some channels so please change my number
Plase change my Registered mobile number.
Customer ID is[protected]
Mobile no. Is [protected]
I wants to change rtn please help me out wid dis d new rtn would be [protected]
I have been trying tobreach customer service for 4 days and everytime there is a automated message that lines are busy.
Wrote an email twice no response
Requested call back and no one called back
What to do to speak to customer service.
Dear Radha,

Team d2h
As per the latest TRAI regulations Videocon d2h is not working. Their customer care number is not working. I have given my choices on their website but the channel list, which was accepted has not been applied. There is no way to contact their customer care number as when called the ivr says that it is a non-valid number. How to go about it?
Dear Gaurav,

Team d2h
My ID[protected], is not working last 20-22 days. Almost all chennel closed.
No given any response from customer care. So I request to you, please take a action on this matter immiedietly.
All days I try to connect customer care, but server is always buzy. So please help us.

RTN-[protected]
I Sreenu P, Coustumer Id no.[protected].My RTN(Registered Telephone No) was missing and i forgot my number.So i want to change my RTN no to my new phone no.-[protected].Please change my RTN No.
Dear Debadutta,

Team d2h
Hi my name is sanserpal .my d2h I'd is[protected] plz my old register mob no my old register old mob no.[protected] and new mob no.[protected] please change old mobile number thanks
Consumer No.12817665, Recharge amount : 360, Transactions ID:[protected], Operator: Videocon TV, Operator ID: [protected], Merchant Order ID:[protected], Transaction date: 13.02.19. Please examine and update balance.
Videocon d2h service is going worst day by day after new tariffs. Uf i call to costumer care they r replying only one dialogue call us after 30 min.
But after 30 min. I have got same answer.
I will throw out d2h settop box after completion of my reacharge date.
Pls change my old registered mobile number [protected] to new no [protected]. My customer ID us 38326806. Customer name vinod pawar

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - complaints pending for 2 months.