[Resolved] Videocon Industries — delayed service

Bob Monteiro on Dec 30, 2017
I submitted my request for repair of my vediocon fridge on 27th of this month. It took one full day to provide service code and i received service code no. R28209 on 28th. The mechanic came and dismantled the fridge on 28th, took some parts and vanished for three days. He returned on 30th after several phone calls because the parts were not available with videocon. Ultimately the parts would not fit because he said ours is old model (7 year old) and he cut the wire, and joined the old part with gum tape and fixed. This leaves room for short circuit and future damage.

Therefore, i request videocon to
1. Keep sufficient stock of parts.
2. Produce parts for old models also (7 year is not very old)
3 please instruct the mechanic to show the new parts to the customer before unpacking. The mechanic is supposed to show me the new parts before installing or opening the packet. I am not sure whether he really bought the parts, i am paying for.
4. Reasonably price the parts (The heater coil costs rs.850 against market price of 550). The servicing cost me rs. 2250.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2018

[Dec 30, 2017] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2017
Dear Bob Monteiro,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem along with your complaint ID or contact number at write2us@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on 39404040 prefix with your STD code. Eg:[protected] for Delhi.

Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2017
Dear Bob Monteiro,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Videocon Industries Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Bob Monteiro,
We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at write2us@vgmail.in in case you need any assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - delayed service