Videocon Industries — need to change register mobile number in videocon d2h

Ramya gudigar on Feb 11, 2019
Right my old phone number is registered in d2h now i want to change my register mobile number in your videocon d2h. Kindly change my mobile number and update new phone number. New phone number is - [protected] because of this i am unable to get the new plan for our tv channels we are unsatisfied with your channel pack because of my old phone number i am unable to change the pack.

[Feb 11, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am a customer of Videocon d2h and id is[protected]. Since last 10 days i am facing channel problem. Customer care no always busy. But amount is deducted from my account. It is the worst thing that above company is doing for me.

Please resolve it urgently.

Ref D2H id[protected]
This is to inform that we have time to recharge our new sport package but last two days all channel hasben stop. Also i continues call D2M customer care not reachable.
So i request you to kindly take this action as early as possible.
Bachchan Sinha kolkata
Plz change my register mobile no
Old number ([protected])
New number ([protected])
Sir, I have selected my channels on 30th of January as per ur guidelines but after 31 I m not able to see any channel.all channels are blank.no satisfactory service of customer care.call rarely connect n after connection no satisfactory response.
Sir, I have videocon d2h dish connection cust ID 24588801, ithas been disconnected due to insufficient balance on dt:04 Feb2019 at 10:30am, on the same day i recharged account with Rs:300/-- in the evening at 7:00pm but till my connection is activated (reconnected), so pl.activate the service immediately.

Can you update my new mobile number on videocon site. As I lost my old mobile and SIM card.
My old number:[protected]
New number: [protected]
Please let me know if you need any other information.
My mail id: bhorent143@gmail.com
I have done mera vala plan but still not active i have try to call custmer care but thers not concenting the pone last 4 day why they have been not picking phone
id :[protected] i have recharge with 800 rs
had very bad exprience with videocon d2h
My customer ID is.[protected]
Pls change my RTN change. Old [protected]

New. [protected]

Videocon d2h no giving new package as per trai rules. Still showing old package at old rates. Trai is toothless. D2h not afraid of trai or government. Cust. service not giving any date.
Customer I'd 49374542. I recherche my account but channel not subscribe
I have changed my number .. So i want to replace my registered number to this no. [protected]

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - need to change register mobile number in videocon d2h