Videocon Industries — poor & worst service

I had registered for a new installation request on 10th of september 2019 (Customer id[protected], work order id 67471716/[protected] based on cash on delivery. Since no one responded, i again registered a new installation through my wife's mobile number (Cust id[protected] and workorder id 67536180 for package platinum hd combo). Till now the request is not resolved.

I have waited for more than 96 hours and my status of request still remains open. Umpteen times i have called the customer desk (Complaint no.[protected], but they are least bothered to resolve my issue. There is no professionalism in there communication and the service is very pathetic. Surprisingly i got a call from a dealer in thalassery (Mob no. [protected]) saying that, they handle only complaints but not a new installation.

Don't you think it's ridiculous? Astonishingly, till now no has the courtesy to call me back. Anyway, now i am not interested in pursuing this order. I wanted my money back immediately so that i can take a connection from tatasky.

Tatasky seems to be more aggressive in serving and they even visited my house for installation. But i stopped them, just because i had made payment to you. Please cancel the order & ensure to refund back my money at the earliest.

[Sep 14, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Pradeep,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards

Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105