Videocon Industries — recharged to wrong customer id

Madikeri, Kodagu District, Karnataka, India
 lokikavi on Feb 20, 2019
Dear team,

I have sent detail mail regarding the issue to [email protected] from my email id [email protected] on 16/02/19 so far i have not received any revery from your team.

I have 2 conncetion in the name of mala in that one connection is deactivated unfortunately i recharged rs.1470 to the same id. Need to transfer the same amount to my another customer id.

I have called customer care number, the answer is very bad. Please do the needful to solve this issue at the earliest.

[Feb 20, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My Customer ID[protected] change my RTN mobile no [protected] to [protected], Name Sumit Tejbahadur Singh & email ID [email protected]
I have reachaged my d2h with amount 1980 they will send me reachage confirm massage too but steel I got please reachage ur account massage
My customer ID is 1383005

Sir i a saurabh singh want to tell you that i had buyed a used d2h and unfortunately i had only customer id which is 82495795
so please sir i am requesting you to change my no to [protected]
Please see that my dth connection works properly it shows ther is no balance. When refered the same in your port the validity of my subscription ends on 26the February 2019. Kindly clarify the same and connectin be started soon. My ID No. is 32035753
655715 is my id. I have updated my channel list from website. After two days. It had stopped my subscription. I have sufficient balance remaining. What is this bogus service. Your customer care executives are also very smart, they smartly disconnect. Kindly solve this problem. Or else I have to move to consumer court.
Please change my registered mobile number. My d2h ID is[protected]. My old number is [protected]. I want to change this number to new number [protected].
Dear team,

Kindly change videocon RTN for D2H 57736266.

Old RTN- [protected]

New RTN to be updated-[protected]

I am not able to change my RTN by any other means.

Amit
My customer id is[protected]
My name- AKSHYA KUMAR PATTANAYAK
My old register number- [protected] is lost .
So, my New mobile number is- [protected]

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - recharged to wrong customer id