Videocon Industries — videocon d2h set up box not working

road1 vijayanagar colony, Nampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 sruthi bolla on May 7, 2019
I have 5 years relationship with videocon dth. Customer id : 49073777. Suddenly it is showing signal not available all of a sudden. I am continuosly calling customer care from april 15th, i am ready to pay 200rs even... Today is may 7th still my problem is not resolved. I spoke with supervisor, managers but still my problem persists. Such a worst service you people are providing... I hate the service.. I am changing to other connection now.. And i am sure i will update about my problem in all social media websites because i just don't let others suffer like me. Still i am calling to customer care to scold them and stop my frustration because why i should leave my amount for no reason.

[May 07, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sruthi bolla, May 07, 2019
If you returned my service for these 15 days delay then I will continue with this d2h otherwise i will go with others

Comments

Dear Sruthi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Subhumi's reply, May 1, 2019
Subhumi's reply, May 1, 2019
Me videcon d2h ka upbhokta hu. Me apne khud k channel subscribe karna chahata hu pr kar nahi pa rha hu. Company ne mujh se 219 rs ka recharge bhi karwa liya h. Company mujhe jabardasti 164 rs ka pack compulsory kar rhi h jiski mujhe jarurat nahi h. So please help me. Or jab mene TRAI ka complaint number manga to unhone diya nahi.
Team d2h's reply, May 8, 2019
Dear Customer (Subhumi),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Dear Sruthi,

We would like to inform you that the amount of Rs. 450 has been reversed in your d2h account on[protected]. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - videocon d2h set up box not working