Videocon Industries — videocon deh refund request

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Prasadg23 on Apr 22, 2019
Refund request #[protected] # [protected]

Above account has been inactive since last 6 months. I am no more using above account since i purchased new hd box 6 months ago.

However i wrongly recharged above account for rs.500 on 22nd april 9.40 am. (See sms received below)

I spoke to your customer care executive who adviced me to send an email for refund. I am no more using above account and by no means inactive accounts should be recharged.

I request you to refund rs 500 back to my account per below recharge confirmation or transfer it to my active account #[protected] with registered mtd as # [protected]

Cust id[protected] recharged with rs.500, balance rs.505. If you are getting e-16 or e-18 error, call on [protected] from rtn.

Prasad gawde

[Apr 22, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prasadg23, Apr 22, 2019
# Videocon D2H # please resolve this asap

Comments

Dear Prasad,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Prasadg23's [Complaint's author] reply, May 1, 2019
It was mentioned in my complaint. The inactive account that I recharged for Rs. 500 is # 139971446 with RTN as 8806166655.

My current active account is 223103498 with RTN as 8861844211.

You can either refund me Rs. 500 or transfer the balance to my active account.

Prasad Gawde
Prasadg23's [Complaint's author] reply, May 1, 2019
I have sent several emails to [email protected] ... there is no response or resolution ...Look into it asap.

Prasad Gawde
Dear Prasad,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and will get back to you with an update soon.

Prasadg23's [Complaint's author] reply, May 4, 2019
Your customer care team has confirmed over email that the recharge transaction has failed and that they have asked me for transaction and bank details.

I have replied back with all details but refund has not been done.

You cannot rob me for inactive account

Contact me on 8806166655 if in case you need more details and arrange for refund
Prasadg23's [Complaint's author] reply, May 4, 2019
I just spoke to supervisor Prasad from your escalation team. He acknowledged the issue and confirmed refund/balance transfer would be initiated asap
Dear Prasad,

We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you on RTN- [protected] but is not contactable. Furthermore, we have transferred the remaining amount of Rs. 232.67 in your Active id[protected]. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - videocon deh refund request