Videocon TV — regarding videocon 28" led tv complaint bhu[protected]-urgent attention needed

We had purchased Videocon tv TV Model No-VMB28HH07FA Sr No[protected]/Nov/2015 with
Extended Warranty of five years. But unfortunately it is not working on 26/11/2018 to till now

We have given complaints are as below
Step1) First Complaint booked on 0128/11/2018: Complaint ID BHU[protected]
Solution : Complaint close automatically in 4-5 Days, Width out attending the site or without calling me.
(In between this I had called 4-5 times to Mr Kashinath, your Technician But no response)
But suddenly I know that my complain is closed, form services provider Width out Any information .
Step 2) Second complaint booked on 05/12/2018 : Complaint ID : BHU[protected]
I know that Again my complain is closed, form services provider Width out Any information
then call mr. jena service head [protected] And biswaranjan [protected] Solution : Nothing
Step 3) Third complaint booked on 14/12/2018 : Complaint ID : BHU[protected]
Solution : Service engineer visited after 4-5 Days, after requesting too much.
He had just seen TV from Outside without even touching it and identifying the problem,
He reported Backlight And panel is faulty.Now he has not came, even he is not responding the call.
I am very disappointed to buy a TV from Videocon.
But not repair till now.
Step 4) So I complained to consumer forum that’s docket no. 1085215.
Tv is in warranty.
NAME :Mr. H. Debnath
Mail ID:debnath.[protected]@gmail.com
MOBILE :[protected]
CITY :Bhubaneswar
STATE :Odisha
COUNTRY :India

[May 16, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Videocon Industries
    Videocon Industries Phone
    Videocon Industries Address
    14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105