Vidyamandir Classes — I cancelled the admission and didn't got my refund of 37,984

Gd-198, Pitampura,Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Aryangarg198 on Jun 30, 2019
I took admission in vmc and immediately applied for cancellation but my money was not refunded and i was said that it would be returned within 1-2 months but it's been more than 2 months i have applied for cancellation but still didn't get my refund. I was hopeful that i would get it but vmc is just doing its business and doesn't want to listen and answer for my refund related questions. This was my hope to report in vmc against it and see if in some way i can get my money back out of these business departments who them as educational institution and just charge fee and if requested for cancellation never returned it. According to my right to choose i opted out to take admission in vmc and asked for the refund and i didn't took their services nor attended classes and even applied for cancellation just after the admission.

[Jun 30, 2019] Vidyamandir Classes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Aryangarg198, Jul 21, 2019
No reply from vmc, they are worst in the world.

Aggarwal Corporate Heights, 3rd Floor, Plot No. A - 7, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110034
    Vidyamandir Classes - I cancelled the admission and didn't got my refund of 37,984