[Resolved]  Vijay Sales — Google Chromecast

I had purchased Vise LED TV and Google Chromecast from Vijay Sales, Goregaon when I visited the branch on 17th Jan 2017. I carried the Vise Led TV with me with a Tax Invoice because I didnt want to risk the time of delivery. However, due to unavailability of the Google Chromecast at the store, the store assistant (MR SANDEEP), and later even the cashier, told me that they will deliver to me at 18th Jan 2017 (I asked it because I work for 13 hours a day and was on a leave on 17th). I made the payment for it through debit card because of this commitment and a sales order was given to me. I AM CLEARLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE FACT THEY DIDNT DELIVER MY PRODUCT AS PER THEIR PROMISE. Another huge disappointment came after talking to the customer services agents @ [protected]. THE AGENTS APPEARED TO BE DIZZY (or DRUNK) and didnt handle the query properly. These agents were ANIL, DEEPAK (on second call).

I have attached the Sales Order. Please help and urge these guys to deliver my goods by tomorrow.
Google Chromecast
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2017

[Jan 19, 2017] Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mehtas2 Jan 19, 2017
NOBODY IS BOTHERED ABOUT THIS ---- VIJAY SALES
Vijay Sales Customer Care's response Jan 23, 2017
ABOVE PROBLEM IS RESOLVED.

Vijay Sales
    Vijay Sales  Phone
    Vijay Sales  Address
    1st Foor, The Hub Mall, Nirlon Compound, Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063