Vijaya Boutique Ombr Layout Banaswadi — refund request

Priyanka Kushy on Mar 31, 2020
They showed the sample piece and promised to do the same but it was not done. The blouse was spoiled to the core. She have used old beats which is in black color for dori. Front cup is plain no designs was done. Fitting is not good... Wrinkled stitches... When I messaged and called no response at all... Later that female is asking me to stup up... She is refusing to agree her mistake and pay me back. I paid 4000. Her name Vijaya... [protected] and [protected]

Someone please help on this atleast 2000 if she returns it'll be good

Updated by Priyanka Kushy, Mar 31, 2020
You can see how plain it is... She said embroidery work will be done even in the front but later she is saying no designs can be done for princess cut it was fake.

Updated by Priyanka Kushy, Mar 31, 2020
Someone please help me on this issue
Updated by Priyanka Kushy, Apr 01, 2020
That lady never gave me the bill, I went and gave my saree on march 11th. While delivering it I asked for the bill... Then she wrote a bill which was so sick... No name of the boutique, no name of the customer, no signature or seal... More over she said this boutique is running since last 3years but when you see the serial number of the bill its just 22... Just imagine so many customers would have gone without the bill from her. No proper records of the bills.

Updated by Priyanka Kushy, Apr 05, 2020
Is some one there to help?
Updated by Priyanka Kushy, May 12, 2020
No help at all... Waste contacting here

Vijaya Boutique Ombr Layout Banaswadi - refund request