Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

Having problems with Vijaya Diagnostic Centre?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Complaints recently resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre reviews & complaints(154)

I visited Vijaya diagnostic centre in Gayatri Estate Kurnool.The treatment of the receptionist to the doctor is pathetic.I had an appointment for ultra sound the radiologist prepared me for the scan and left for nearly 20 minutes leaving me half naked.When she came back I said a patient's dignity is important.she said she went to see some x-ray she did nothing wrong.
Later when I came to collect the report the dispatch was too rude and shouted at me saying your report will not come before 1 hour.

This morning i visited the centre for check up of blood sugar fasting and post lunch. The young lady due to lack of expericne and training, she was struggling to take the blood sample. Somehow she managed to collect the blood sample for the fasting glucose. Later for the post lunch when visited around 1130am again she started poking with the needle all over the hand to find the nerve and by then both my hands have started swelling and the...
    Hi Sir,

We have visited Vijaya Diagnostic center Hyderabad, Himayath nagar Branch for Follicular Test for my spouse paying bill of rupees 1300/-, we preferred Vijaya diagnostics as we felt like it might be trust worthy but after getting performing of Follicular test, since this test will be conducted three times we have visited on 19th Jan 2023 for first time and got it done and the report was not clear so the Radiologist...
    Hi Sir,

We have visited Vijaya Diagnostic center Hanamkonda Branch for HSG Test for my spouse paying bill of rupees 2500/-, we preferred vijaya diagnostics as we felt like it might be trust worthy but after getting performing of HSG test, we have submitted those test reports to Doctor shockingly on seeing of reports she told us The test was not performed correctly, As HSG test is highly sensitive we wonder why this center...

Just for x ray they are taking 24 hours for reporting,

Vijay diagnostic centre at Santosh nagar. Giving very poor response and treatment patient with rude behaviour. Scolding us.
      I took test on Friday ..today is Monday they have not given reports yet.how careless there are .i think they publish report after patient died🤬🤬.

My registration number in Vijaya diagnostic center is[protected] on 27.09.2022. The billing people are in Lb nagar are helpless and least bothering about people coming for diagnosis. All the tests are not billed at a time and few are skipped for registration.
        My in law's are illiterate but the people are in Vijaya diagnosis are very much literate and least bothering about reputation of company. After asking so many questions skipping...
        I'm a long time customer with Vijaya diagnostic and you guys have build a trust and support by serving the customers with complete satisfaction and accountability. My recent visit was very very bad and I did not get proper response from the branch...

My nephew was advised for CT SCAN abdomen and oral iv investigation and this was a emergency case, his condition is not well and the receptionist informed that we will get report...

On 20 /09/2022 at 3.30pm I came to take blood test of my three year old daughterat attapur and the inexperienced staff by name saba begum was unable to find correct vein of the kid and just kept on the injected syringe in the kids skin but unable to get to proper vein ..then she tried on another hand with the same immaturity and medical negligence...she could not perform her duty and was trying to rotate the syringe under the skin and stopped only my intervention. When I contacted the centre manager she said the experienced lab assistant is on leave and asking me to go to tolichowki branch.. is a cattle diagnosis being run at vijaya diagnostic...

They don't even consider the patient condition, reckless and arrogance and disgusting, i would recommend everybody not to go to this place

I have taken Master Health checkup package and HLAB27 at Vijaya Diagnostic Suchitra on 4 Aug 2022, we have the sample in morning and night we were informed that we need to submit the prescription or else the test cannot be performed. As the patient was guest in Hyderabad, the sudden prescription request could not be fulfilled, the centre promised for a refund of Rs. 3800 for the same. Same day the test was being performed in another lab as per the requirement. The bills are attached.
            Now the centre phone is always switched off and the customer care is asking to call at the centre.
            Very disappointed to know such big organisation is so unprofessional.

I have visited BNReddy along with my pregnant wife, reception staff was worst, and rude behavior,

We have had an advanced appointment from LB NAGAR and redirected to BNREDDY after speaking to BN Reddy Doctor.

Reception Staff did not allowed me to make our scan, and they were very rude at us.

Kind Regards
              Adithya

Sir/Madam,

Today 25th August 2022 I went to your vijaya diagnostic center L b nagar with my mother-in-law for blood test and 2D ecch test at 8.54am with registration number[protected]. The blood samples they collected and told to come in the evening in between 4pm to 5.30 for the 2D Echo test. As per them I started with my mother-in-law and reached the center 4.40pm with prior call to the concerned sister and found that the...

I gave my test samples 2 days ago with a signed consent to share reports online. No response from Vijaya Diagnostic. After multiple follow ups and numerous calls, they are now mentally harassing me to share my Aadhar card, some personal treatment details as well as asking for a letter from me to release my reports. All these conversations are over phone and they are denying to even send official communication about this. I can’t even verify if I was talking to registered medical people.

Despite of all these I did share my Aadhar over WhatsApp to the number given by them and now they are asking another letter.
                Too much of Mental stress being caused to me by Vijaya Diagnostic centre and they are compromising on my rights to protect my health information by bringing in multiple people without sharing my test reports.

Please help
                Nagesh [protected]

Their sales people will commit that reports will deliver on same day provided samples are collected at AM.

When we followup in evening, they started explaining about their internal process and expect customer to dance according to their tunes.

Customer is not left with choice as S(He) already paid the bill. This is not the case in other sector. Payment is made only when customers expectations are met.
                  br...
                  Sir/Madam,

I have paid Rs.600/- for the vijya privilege card via Reg. no.[protected] dated 26/05/2022
                  but till date i have not received the privilege cards to my address i think this is one way
                  of doing unethical business collecting money from customers and not doing service. Please
                  revert back to me on this matter as early as possible.

Ajay
                  Updated by saksap
                  I have raised a complaint through email on 7th July 2022 but to date no response or call from them. The most irresponsible and unethical organisation.

Updated by saksap
                  I called the Vijaya Diagnostic customer care number[protected] and raised a complaint again today with complaint id:126749 dated 11th July 2022.

Hi Team

We have visited VDC Bandlaguda branch Hyd On July 12 2022. For Test
                    Reception has very poor knowledge on the test and misguided on the bill ... He said bill will be charged 5k and upon enquiry with other VDC member he than conveys 3000...

This is very in professional and bad on your brand

Santhosh goud kala

Over the phone they confirmed that there will be a female Xray technician.
                      We went there and confirmed the same just before making the payment.

Once we made payment, they said there is no female X-RAY TECHNICIAN.
                      Max they can accommodate a lady-housekeeping staff to stay with the patient.

Horrible experience!!
                      They declined to pay the amount back to us immediately.

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre, Musheerabad (Bhoiguda)

Address: 6-1-22/A-2, Ground Floor, Aneesh Towers, Padmarao Nagar, Musheerabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500025

I have been calling the Himayath Nagar Vijaya diagnostic centre to book an appointment for my wife the lady there are making fun no proper guidance given they are least bothered about the consumer's problem they cracking jokes switching off the mobile[protected] [protected] these numbers are provided by customer care stating its a himayatnagar branch number, but they are stating its their personal numbers when asked to book an appointment for fetal echo they instead of asking details kept my phone aside and they were chit chatting without even giving the correct details pathetic service they earned a lot by looting customers

I am a bank employee belonging to a government sector bank, visited the Diagnostic center of KavuriHills, Hyderabad, Telangana, on[protected] along with my wife for a set of tests. As our bank is having tie-up with this diagnostic centre i inquired about the concessional rates with Mr. S VINOD, who is the employee of Vijaya Diagnostic Center. Mr. S VINOD misguided and hided the actual information about the tie-up and concessional rates which are available for our Govt.Bank Employees. As guided by Mr.S Vinod we proceeded for the required test which costs us Rs. 3, 770/- each ( Total- Rs.7540/- ) as per the tie-up norms we are eligible for concessional rates which would have cost us Rs.1, 500/- each (Total- 3000/-) . Here in this issue I was totally disappointed with the staff Mr.S Vinod for misguiding me and providing me the wrong information which lead me for a monetary loss. Kindly look in to the issue and provide me the required compensation and please bring this issue to the top management of the very much reputed VIJAYA DIAGNOSTIC CENTER. Thank You