Vijaya Diagnostic Centre Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

Having problems with Vijaya Diagnostic Centre?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre

View more phone numbers

Fax

Complaints recently resolved by Vijaya Diagnostic Centre customer care

Vijaya Diagnostic Centre reviews & complaints page 2

I am a bank employee belonging to a government sector bank, visited the Diagnostic center of KavuriHills, Hyderabad, Telangana, on[protected] along with my wife for a set of tests. As our bank is having tie-up with this diagnostic centre i inquired about the concessional rates with Mr. S VINOD, who is the employee of Vijaya Diagnostic Center. Mr. S VINOD misguided and hided the actual information about the tie-up and concessional rates which are available for our Govt.Bank Employees. As guided by Mr.S Vinod we proceeded for the required test which costs us Rs. 3, 770/- each ( Total- Rs.7540/- ) as per the tie-up norms we are eligible for concessional rates which would have cost us Rs.1, 500/- each (Total- 3000/-) . Here in this issue I was totally disappointed with the staff Mr.S Vinod for misguiding me and providing me the wrong information which lead me for a monetary loss. Kindly look in to the issue and provide me the required compensation and please bring this issue to the top management of the very much reputed VIJAYA DIAGNOSTIC CENTER. Thank You

We have given a sample collection in the morning and expected to get the reports by evening but they have sent us the wrong report and we have reported this situation to the staff members through customer care but they just kept cutting the call and were not helpful in anyway. We even tried calling the guy who took the samples but he never picked up.

To whom it may Concern:

I would like to complaint on providing wrong diagnosis on SARS-CoV-2 report.
      My Daughter got fever on 21st January, 2022. We went to Vijaya Diagnosis (KPHB Branch) on 22nd January to get the COVID report. It shows Covid Positive. After concerning to Doctor, We started giving medicines, and she got recovered in 3 days. There was no symptoms after 3 days., of any Fever, cough,...

Respected sir / Madam,
      I have visited vijaya diagnostic chanda nagar branch for cbp, lft, thyroid, random plasma test in the name of my wife (chanda kavya ), I have paid 750 rupees instead of billing amount 676, although I have paid excess amount staff of that branch saying that transaction is pending so we can not process the reports, blood is also taken for test, So I want to raise a complaint on this, I have also bill copy with reg num[protected], kindly do needful on this
      phone num - [protected]
      reg num[protected]

Me and my Mother have undergone RTPCR test on 23rd Jan 2022. When we called customer care regarding the bill they are saying that they will be providing over email/whatsapp(we are covid +ve) and not sending us. Everytime we call them they give different response like come to the branch etc.
        Name : MR. KHAMBHAMMETTU MAHITH
        Regn No : 69222201

Name : MRS. P SUMA
        Regn No : 69222200

To
          Vijaya Diagnostic Center
          Attapur Branch
          wrong RT-PCR Test report is issued due to negligence or it was intentional, plus it is not an error that comes usually, please check the reports and I request you to refund my Test Amount (500/-) & I think it is an unavoidable mistake shouldn’t be repeated in future with clients.

Hi sir

We patients go to multiple places for testing no where so much of blood is taken from patients body but in Vijaya
            If you have three tests
            They take three full bottles
            Why the hell do you take so much blood
            Do you sell it

Hi Team,

My Name is Shailaja battu, I took a test at Vijaya Diagnostic Center Gachibowli Hyderabad. Doctor Suggested for "ANC profile" test but the Diagnostic center people charged me for the different one "ANA Profile" which was around 5300/-. Even after reaching their customer care they didn't take responsibility and said I should know about the details of the test. My question is if they aren't sure about which test need...

I have booked a slot for today morning 6 am to 6:45 am day before yesterday for an 80 year old heart patient who underwent a stenting procedure a week before.

No technician has been allotted and no service has been provided in the prescribed period. they charge 320 Rs for home collection services and charge for tests separately.

I am their customer since 2018 and offered this feedback to the call center guys multiple times on this kind of disgusting service but yet no improvement.

Only way to reach them seem to be through their call center and none from their leadership expose to customers directly and not reachable. I want to escalate this to their highest level and be compensated for their failure in services.

I have booked an appointment this morning for a blood test with a slot between 8am-9am. At 8;25am, i get a call from your representative that the person who was supposed to collect the samples has gone on emergency leave. I requested the caller to arrange another person and told him that I can wait, but the only answer they gave me was "SORRY". My mother is 77 years old and it was emergency to get the samples tested.

It is so pathetic that being such a reputed organization, you do not have plan B to serve the customers. Your mottos should not be only earning Money but also should have some social responsibility and maintain some ethics.

I then got in touch with Dr C and his representative was there with in 30mins time and thank GOD, it did work out much cheaper that you.

I request you to be more pro active and prove service in a better way and not just saying "SORRY"

Surya Prakasam

Went for a PET CT with contrast. The contrast dye was not administered in the correct way, and because of this I experienced severe pain in my arm. I had done this procedure 2 times in the past. I never experienced such a burning, severe, extreme pain in the last 2 appointments at Yashoda and KIMS. Please train your staff, and show this video to lab technicians who administer contrast dye: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ktqv5xUy4E0 And on top of this the lab staff acted suspiciously before the procedure repeatedly asking me where is the attender. I didn’t realise the intention behind this repeated question until the end of the procedure, when I found that my money was stolen from the bag; not much just Rs 500. I am not too worried about just Rs 500. After this disaster, I am not going back to any Vijaya Diagnostic Center. Don’t go here and get tortured.
                  I completely agree. Ideally CT and MRI scans have to be performed by qualified Radiologist. Unfortunately I have not seen this happening in Vijaya Diagnostic Centre. Most of the time a Technician runs these scans and I never saw a radiologist in MRI room.

Sometimes the technician leaves patient on the machine and walks out.

They are certainly putting patients lives at risk!!!

I had cleared the bill of Rs. 220 after paying the bill they had mentioned as in am balanced. As i was in a hurry I left from there after giving a sample. Then at 5pm when O was wating for my reports on my watsapp I didint received it, when I Gave a call to vijay head office by 6.40 pm i came to now that my bill is balanced, I was shocked by hearing this. As it was sunday they told me to visit on monday morning.

I have booked for tests( serum electrolytes, serum creatinine and RBS and time slot given for collection of the sample was 12.30 -13.00 Hrs today.

The technician has not turned up till 15.24 Hrs. My efforts to contact the home collection number 2-3 times did not succeed as the number was disconnected.
                      I booked for this tests today slot as I have appointment with Doctor at Apollo for tomorrow.
                      Vijaya Diagnostic center has failed miserably in the service and there was lapse of minimum service at least a call from the technician information his inability to come so that i could have booked with other pathological center.
                      I am your PV customer and using the services for the past 10 years but find there is a slippage of efficiency level. This is the second time the same is happening.

On Nov30, 2021, My mother collected the reports from Vijaya Diagnostic centre, Chandrayangutta branch. She took the reports and went to consult the doctor. The doctor and us were surprised to see the wrong xray reports. The X-ray was taken for neck and the reports which we got were for knee.
                        This is a total waste of time and money and we had to come back again to the diagnostic Centre to collect the correct reports.
                        My mother who was not well had to face these difficulties just because the stupidity of receptionists.

Not providing accurate results.not checking scanned reports properly.please do check and give correct test results.

Tests done in early morning but not recieved reports even after 15 hours of sample collection due to which the appointment scheduled with our doctor has been postponed due to which patient is facing untold difficulties and if any consequences arising therof all the responsibility will be held on the shouldees of management of vijaya diagnostic centre.
                            Regd ID[protected]

I Dr Ramakanth Reddy here to complain about vanasthalipuram branch hyderabad marketing personals
                              I called them a year back to come visit my clinic multiple times they did not and when i write discount for patients they are not prompt in giving discounts to patients where as other branches of same company are very prompt in giving discounts
                              I am writing OPG since 21/2 years they don't want to enter my name in Doctors list and they don't want to visit us at clinic
                              Please have an eye on this branch marketing personals and management

Regn. No
                                [protected]. Of 4/10/21
                                No.1, No body attends land line no. And also mobile no [protected]. There is no phone equipment, when I went and checked up for the past several days.
                                Even Till evening, no msg came and I registered complaint in customer care. The no is OCT29473.
                                When asked at lab when I can get report, they say no doctor is available and even 2 nd october reports are not signed and they say try your luck in the evening.
                                That means the reports will be given afterPATIENTS DEATH SO THAT THEY CAN SHOW THE REPORTS TO GOD AND NOT DOCTORS.
                                PLEASE NO THAT THE REPUTATION OF YOUR DIAGNOSTICS IS BEING SPOILED BY YOUR OWN DOCTORS/ STAFF. I AM YOUR CUSTOMER FOR THE PAST 15 DAYS

I am having approved credit form from CGHS for blood sample collection. When I called them they said to go first to nearest diagnostic centre and make bill first and give transaction number and they will send.
                                  I went to musherabad branch but they said they will not make bill because the collection is tomorrow.
                                  I want to know how old age people and patient will go to branch for billing.

It is simply like that first we have to book an order on amazon app and we have to go Amazon office and pay bill then delivery will come

A home service appointment for blood sample collection for RPII and PLBS tests was booked on 15 Sep for 16 Sep morning (7:20-8:20 am slot). No confirmation message was sent. When repeatedly followed up on 16 Sep, they kept confirming the booking but no technician has been sent till 12 noon today. The technician number provided was switched off. This is a horrible service where a post op patient was kept starving for 2 hours and no support or proper response has been provided.