Viraldeal.com Ultrason — ultrasonic cellulite remover

???????, India
 Roni b on Dec 19, 2018
I ordered this product on[protected]. Never received it paid $214.94. How do they get away with this, i am beginning to wonder if it was ever a real company at all. When you purchase something with a credit card there is always a phone number. When i got my credit card statement there was no phone number to call. I don"t know what to do or how to get my money back.

Comments

Same problem tried their website couldn't contact them that way either.
I have been waiting over 6 months for mine ... I was told it was delivered to me 12/01/18...I have yet to receive it! They wasted no time in taking my money!!! Also their e-mail responses are form letters to quiet the buyer into thinking they are looking into the matter...their own e-mails contradict each other. i.e. on 02/26/19 they were tracking the item...on 04/12/19 I was told it was delivered to me?? Who do I talk to now? Do I get my full refund back? Will I ever receive the item? Did I just lose $149.94 ( which I can't afford to just throw away )! I am retired living on a fixed income...and a disabled veteran. Hell of a way to treat the veterans who served their country for you!!!

C A Timko