Vishal Mega Mart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 12, 2023

File a complaint to Vishal Mega Mart

Having problems with Vishal Mega Mart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vishal Mega Mart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vishal Mega Mart

122016

Vishal Mega Mart Phone Numbers

Mobile

Vishal Mega Mart reviews & complaints page 6

Address:vishal mega mart orai distt jalaun

Sir today i went to vishal mega mart orai. after purchasing i went to billing counter. there was only 4 people in the que but billing boy was working very slow then after 15 min standing in queue i told to billing boy how much time have you taken for my billing then store manager mr amit pandey shouting with anger on me. body language and tone was very harsh of mr pandey. i told him to give me complaint book and mobile no of area manager. he niether give me complaint book nor any contact no of area manager and told me you can complaint online. that is why i am complaining here? kindly give me justice and written excuses letter from store manager mr pandey.

Address:Vishal Mega Mart, Near Domino's Pizza, Prayagraj Road, Rewa

I have purchased some items from Vishal mega Mart dated on 01/06/2022 with invoice number[protected]. On that date higher amount has been charged on two items...1 Kissan Tomato ketchup it was offered Rs. 130/- but charged Rs. 160/- and Cinthol cool (05 pieces pack) it's maximum retail price was 184/- but charged Rs. 208/-.

Today's (04/06/2022) i have visited the Vishal mega Mart with complaint of both items. One item has been returned amount refunded Rs. 160/- of Kissan ketchup and Rs. 24/- has been refunded of Cinthol cool shop also.. But provide only 04 pieces in place of 05 pieces.
    Also wrong mobile number has been updated for rewards points. i.e [protected]
    Please do the needful.. its so harrassing activity by Vishal mega Mart.

Find the invoice number
    [protected]/06/2022
    [protected]/06/2022

Pavan Kumar Mishra
    [protected] / [protected]
    Nehru Nagar Rewa

Complaint about security lady

I visited at Vishal Mart at Mahavir Enclave New Delhi I went inside and after see rush in mall I went outside by mistake from the entry gate the security lady asked me rudely to went back and exit from exit gate I said it's Ok I didn't buy anything and I was at the half of the stairs then she started shouting at levels at me to get exit from exit gate only extremely in very loud voice and very ill mannered when she screaming I also started...

Address:Sivasagar, Assam

There are maximum no's of trial rooms are looked in Sivasagar Assam. When I asked about it, nobody response properly. In a mega mart where trial room are not usable it feels very bad. Kindly look into the matter.

Today I visited VISHMM, paltan bazar, Guwahati. I have shopped worth 2624 in which i got gift worth Rs 400 and Rs 250 but they didn't gave me. If you don't want to give the gift then don't mention it.

Address:Itarsi

I have choos a jumpsuit for baby girl at display cost is 599 but at the billing time this cost is 648 how difference between both cost please clerify and proper display

Address:Brindabanpur Bagnan Howrah

I purchased two T shirts from Vishal at Bagnan Howrah yesterday around 8 :15 pm, I found one Tshit with defect at home. Today I called back and I was asked to bring back the defective product with bill which I did but the security guard refused to accept and asked me to bring back the another one. I requested him that I was not told to do so during phone call. But he refused. I found no justification for bringing the another one. Please look into the matter.

Address:Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Today i bought few materials from vishal megamart, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
              The billing person at there put another persons mobile no instead of me to get loyalty points and etc..

Bill no[protected]
              Counter No-5
              Dt-29.05.2022
              Time-12:16:46
              I complain to customer service, but got no solution

Pradyumna

I paid the bill of RS 318 at 2:28pm on 26th May through UPI(refrence ID is[protected] in F Block, Sector 76, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.but after the successful payment it was declined by your mechant app and then I made another payment with the same amount at 2:50 pm (refrence ID[protected].In the mart they assured me that successful payment will be initiated to my account within 48hour because it will not accepted by them because they will settled their account with QR code. But after the 48hr I didn't get my money because payment was successful . Please do the needful.

Address:Professor's Colony, Sant Nagar, Saharsa, Bihar, India, 97

Store manager is unprofessional.He doesnot know how to speak to customer.
                  On complaining about the store condition, He says do whatever you want to do.

Address:201 Cobra camp karanpur, Jagdalpur chhattisgarh

Sir mene 27/5/22 ko jagdalpur Vishal mega Mart se mop stick kharida lekin jab ghar aane ke bad usko use keya to bo kam he nhi kar rha h plse isko change kese kre

Address:b.n.reddy, hyderabad,500070

Hallo, I have done shopping the vishal mega mart . I don't have to cash . So I asked the billing person, will you accept the online payment, he said yes . Then he started billing but due low network payment was not done. So billing person told me to contact Mr.RAVI . So I contact with him and told him my problem . He don't now how to talk with the customer. They didn't place caution like we are accepting the online bills. I am not happy with that person. I want to talk with area manager who talking this kind people to this industry. For your kind inform I am manager of Mcdonalds I now the process how the billing is done. So I need reply for complaint.

Address:Bhatta road gali no 13 near govt school swaroop nagar Delhi 110042, H.no -16

I bought a pronto luggage on before 3 years and my luggage warranty is 5 years my luggage damage on top of the luggage near the handle bar and wheel is damaged I requested to pronto company please change my luggage please.

Address:H.no.75, Old Badami Nagar, Keshwapur, Hubli

I bought 3 bedsheets from Vishal mega Mart a few days ago ... I'm currently using one of them .. within 15 days it has already torn ... What to do about this ...??

Address:Hojai, Assam

Today I went to a Vishal mega Mart at Hojai district in state of Assam and purchased an item worth ₹499 they given me the bill at the counter but at the time of leaving the mall sequrity asked me to show the bill and didn't give me back saying you can't take it out and ignored me.

I think it's my right to take bills on anything I purchase.

Address:Vishal mega mart Ranjit Avenue Amritsar

Good evening
                              This is harmanpreet filing the complaint of harassment and misbehave by security and their so called team...
                              i went to vishal mega mart store at ranjit avenue amritsar at 1:30pm on 22nd may 2022. I did shopping and then at gate for checking... they said basket will not go out of the mall as this is our property... i just said i hv to put all things in my car... how can i bring everything in my hands... he started using vulgar languange... security guard name Avtar singh and things getting worse he called his friends and they started shooting video... as his friend stop talking now.. bcz they want to show me the culprit... i want an apology from store head i. e sandeep joshi... he was also with them and never be helpful... and told me to go and do complaint wherever u can... please pay some attention to this matter... the security guard was completely rude to me... he dont know how to talk to a lady... this is the worst thing i hv ever faced in my life... i m writing my number also here... please do needful... [protected]...

Address:Vishal mega Mart medical College road, gorakhpur

I had made payment with UPI at Vishal mega Mart medical College road gorakhpur on 18/04/2022 but they said that they didn't receive money that's why I payed again with debit card for same bill and they ensured me that my money will be refunded within a week but still my refund is pending for rs.3248 and the shop persons are avoiding my calls and not responding for mails also... I had provided them my mini statement and transection details and I talked with UPI also but they said that issue is from Vishal mega Mart and they will refund... Kindly help and ask Vishal mega Mart to refund my money and to start a better service at counter.
                                These are payment summary...once with UPI and then with debit card..payed twice for same bill on 18/04/2022

Address:Guna m.p

In guna city vishal mart .. there were no a c facility . The customer s has inconvenience to buy a product speciall for pregnant ladies .. in May month also no a.c facilites are provided ..toilets were not cleaned very unhygienic .. i was very upset ..

Plz provide those facilits in guna m.p also that u are giving in other cities like indore, bhopal etc
                                  May 19, 2022
                                  Updated by Khushbu Birthare Sharma
                                  Plz give those facilties those you are giving in others cities . This is small city it doesn't mean u behave like illetral..
                                  Give a.c facilites

Address:1067-6, Manas Nagar, Near St.Sai Public School,Lucknow-226023

I have done the purchssing on 27th Apr'22 and received Rs.100/- voucher

"Congrats ! Here is your Vishal Mega Mart coupon worth Rs 100
                                    use code JBXGI7HR
                                    Valid on 1000 shopping (except- Atta, Oil, Sugar, Ghee, Rice) till 31May'22
                                    T&C".

When I again done the purchasing of Rs 2697/- on 15th May this voucher was not accepted and when I complained it to the Manager or incharge of Ashiana Branch, Vishal Mega Mart, Lucknow... they simply denied to respond on this.

May I know why you all are befooling the customers, if you can't owner the commitments.

Kamlesh Yadav

I have query regarding vishal mega mart points after purchasing the stuff. Last sunday 8th may 2022, I did shopping from 5 phase mohali vishal mega mart store, but haven't receive any points. On that day, nobody asked the mobile number after i asked employee on billing counter that you need my contact number for billing she said no. Further, after making paymentI checked the details on bill slip and i saw there was number that wasn't belong to me. I directly told the senior employee and request him to rectify it. He ensures that we will receive our point but now it's already one week pass, there is no progress in action. I have all billing details that i am going to attach under photos section

Looking forward for revert from your side

Sharan