[Resolved] Vishal Mega Mart — deny to exchange the product

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 itvika on Nov 12, 2017

I shopped at main jaitpur rd, hari nagar ext., badarpur, new delhi located vishal mega mart mall on 11-nov-2017 which bill no is[protected].
I had to buy shampoo but by mistake i took conditioner. Next day, i went to mall to exchange it to shampoo. But their executive denied to exchange.
I am a regular customer of vishal mega mart. You can check my purchase history. Can you please help me to short out this issue?
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2017
Very thankful to Mukesh.
Resolved.

Comments

I have made numerous purchases in Vishal Mega Mart, Imphal during this winter season. Each purchase mentioned that point irrespective to volume of purchases made were added to my mobile number. My handset is not a smart phone. How can I see points I had so far earned? Please clarify me.

Y. Sunil Singh
Imphal
Dear Customer

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you.

We would like to inform you that we have 15 days customer friendly return policy under which customer can return the product with in 15 days from the bill date. However, there are product which are not covered under it.

Any product with damaged brand tag, used in condition, altered, electronic products, personal care and foods & grocery are not covered under the return policy.

Thanks and Regards
Vishal Megamart - Customer Support
[protected]@vishalwholesale.co.in
Imphal Visal mega mart is a real cheat
Never buy on Wat they write its all a cheat I was really cheated and above all the receptionist OMG... Very moody and aggressive
I have buyed a water bottle metal which is in black colour I have used it for only 1 day and the colour is just going away can I exchange it I buyed before 5 months for my schol for the next year so I just opened it yesterday and 2day it's the result I said before

Plot No 184, Platinum Tower, 5th Floor, Udyog Vihar, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Vishal Mega Mart - deny to exchange the product