[Resolved] Vishal Mega Mart — Non-provision of an item under "buy two get one free" scheme

Panchkula, Haryana, India
 Parul-Rohit
On 2nd oct'2016, i bought kids t-shirts under different rate categories, for which there was a scheme of "buy two get one free". I bought 4 t-shirts costing rs.80 each, 2 t-shirts consing rs.99 each, 2 t-shirts costing rs.159 each & 2 t-shirts costing rs.199 each. Based on the scheme, i got 2 t-shirts of rs.80, 1 t-shirt of rs.99 & 1 t-shirt of rs. 199 respectively, free of cost, but i did not get 1 free t-shirt of rs.159 free of cost.
I called up immediately on reaching home, to inquire.
The person at the counter asked me to come on 3rd oct, owing to big crowd on that day.
So i went on 3-oct, but the person on the counter refused to give one free t-shirt worth rs.159, as he said that the bill date is of yesterday, and we cannot cancel it now.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-07 13:29:22
Thanks to Vishal Mega Mart - Panchkula Store owner Mr. Sandeep for understanding our issue and providing the missed Free item, as demanded.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No 184, Platinum Tower, 5th Floor, Udyog Vihar, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Vishal Mega Mart - Non-provision of an item under "buy two get one free" scheme