[Resolved] Vishal Mega Mart — Non-provision of an item under "buy two get one free" scheme

Panchkula, Panchkula District, Haryana, India
 Parul-Rohit
On 2nd oct'2016, i bought kids t-shirts under different rate categories, for which there was a scheme of "buy two get one free". I bought 4 t-shirts costing rs.80 each, 2 t-shirts consing rs.99 each, 2 t-shirts costing rs.159 each & 2 t-shirts costing rs.199 each. Based on the scheme, i got 2 t-shirts of rs.80, 1 t-shirt of rs.99 & 1 t-shirt of rs. 199 respectively, free of cost, but i did not get 1 free t-shirt of rs.159 free of cost.
I called up immediately on reaching home, to inquire.
The person at the counter asked me to come on 3rd oct, owing to big crowd on that day.
So i went on 3-oct, but the person on the counter refused to give one free t-shirt worth rs.159, as he said that the bill date is of yesterday, and we cannot cancel it now.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2016
Thanks to Vishal Mega Mart - Panchkula Store owner Mr. Sandeep for understanding our issue and providing the missed Free item, as demanded.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No 184, Platinum Tower, 5th Floor, Udyog Vihar, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Vishal Mega Mart - Non-provision of an item under "buy two get one free" scheme