Vishal Mega Mart — regarding employees.

PORWAL BHAWAN KE PASS,BALLBH BADI GUMANPURA, Kota, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Tarun0502 on Apr 13, 2019
Yesterday i went vishal megamart kota, with my son (5 years). I bought a rc car for him, and said to check that car (Its working or not) to one employee named sooraj, after open all packaging he told me to bring some battries. I told him that i will purchase battries but i[censored] have some used battries pls check the car or bring some new battries for me, i will pay for it. But he told u have to go and get battries. He told me that on top floor u will find battries. I left my son with that employee (Sooraj) and told him that i m just coming, u take care of him some minutes. On top floor no body was coperating to fing simple battries. And when i couldnt find them i came to counter, there only that sooraj was sitting. My son was not there, i asked him about my son but he ignored me and said i dont know. I told him to find my son in store and help me, but he didnt help and ignored all the situation. After all with the help of some customers i found my son on other first floor, but the attitude and behaviour of the was not good. Neither that sooraj nor other employees helps the customers... I noticed it many times. Pls do needful... So that these employees do their job in right way.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No 184, Platinum Tower, 5th Floor, Udyog Vihar, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Vishal Mega Mart - regarding employees.