Vision Smartlink Networking Pvt. Ltd. — Internet connection / speed issue / fraud for speed

I have upgrade my plan from 40 mbps to 60 mbps at time of renewal, somehow my speed reduced to 35 mbps having same wifi router, the person whom i purchased the plan name - nileshbhai kalal, said that in your wifi router the full 60 mbps speed will come at time of complain the techanichan told that your router does not support this speed for that you need to purchase another router. This conclude that nileshbhai kalal has done fraud with customer. Hence after calling the customer support also does not answer properly . This is not the proper service, i would say that worst service given from vision smartlink. I want my money full refund and compensation for wasting my time for them .
Internet connection / speed issue / fraud for speed
Apr 16, 2021

Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd.
    Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. Phone
    Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. Address
    504, Indraprastha Corporate, Anandnagar Road, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380015