Vision SmartLink — poor wifi & poor services provided

I am mariya raja, customer is is vt_tasnim

I and my family members are highly disappointed by the wifi services provided by vision smart link. We have 10mbps data plan for 365 days, and trust me it does not even give 5mbps speed.in addition there servers are often disconnected on daily basis. They keep us waiting for hours and even days in some cases to resolve our technical issues,

When we call to there customer care, they keep telling us to wait for an hour or so, or a false promise of sending their technicians.

Talking about today's case, i made my first complain at 10:50am and they told me to wait for 1 and half hour to get the issue resolved. It's 3:05 pm right now and i am still waiting for their illusionary technician to come! Also i have made 7 to 8 calls to their customer care.

They diverted my call to our area's supervisor named sahabuddin bhai, when i complained about my problem he laughed at me and said the same rotted lines "wait for 1 hour your complain will be solved" i have never seen such disgusted services.

I dont know how this complain will help me, but my sole purpose is to warn other peeple who plan to buy their services. Kindly dont trust vision smart link. They provide worst speed and worst customer care services.

Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. Phone
    Vision SmartLink Networking Pvt. Ltd. Address
    504, Indraprastha Corporate, Anandnagar Road, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380015