Vistara Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Vistara

Having problems with Vistara?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vistara customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vistara

Vistara Website

Vistara Head Office Address

Jeevan Bharti Tower-1,10th floor,124 Connaught Circus
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Vistara Phone Numbers

Vistara reviews & complaints(256)

UA1 (SFO — SIN) on Dec 17 and then UK116 (SIN — DEL) on Dec 19.
4 bags were checked at SFO all the way to Delhi. All the 4 bags were delayed. Created a lost baggage claim with Vistara: DELUK14852. Vistara gave only 5000 Indian rupees for delay. Vistara delivered 3 bags on 21st December. One bag with tag number[protected] got lost. After 25 days, Vistara is giving 400 USD (20 USD/kg for 20 kg). Provided full list of items inside the bag and the full cost estimated as 1270 USD. Vistara keeps saying 400 USD saying airline policy, but could not give link to the policy. Also according to Montreal Convention, the compensation should be around 1370 USD. Not getting any closure after repeated emails and phone calls to Vistara. Please resolve.
Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Travelling from Mumbai to Maldives on Monday i.e. 24th January. ₹10, 500 cash was stolen from the luggage.
    Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had our Vistara flight from Abu Dubai to Bangalore on 27th at 00.15 (Lay over in Mumbai )
      But during boarding the flight in Abu Dubai, someone has picked my phone in the queue and I realized after seating. we tried searching in Airport and inside flight too but no Luck.

I did informed the security but they said if they find the find they will send in next flight to Mumbai later no response from Vistara.
      br...
      PATHETIC SERVICE FROM VISTARA.
      I had booked a flight from mumbai to Delhi, 22nd jan 2023- UK 952. For my mother- mrs Prem Sethi.- 78 years old.
      We had booked in a request for wheelchair assistance for her as she has severe osteoporosis and has undergobe several operations, including spine surgery. I had got a confirmation mail regarding the same. But, to my utter surprise and disappointment, the vistara people at the airpirt...

I recently travelled on UK255 on 31st dec and received one broken bag .
      The bag is hardshell which makes it unrepairable and of VIP brand .
      I filed a complaint but the agent is giving only 100aed compensation while the bag cost around 500 aed.

Please look into the matter
      Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked two standby tickets which were unused and cancelled before hand only, it’s been about 4-5months now and I haven’t gotten a refund yet.
        Please look into the following details. I have talked to the customer care multiple times and am completely fed up.
        In case this doesn’t get resolved, I would unfortunately have to file a case against this mishap and non support.
        Passenger: Kriti Goel, Mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com,...
        Dear VISTARA,

I had done my last call on 29th Nov and I am getting response of that you will get call back for solution of your beg damage is 24 HOURS but still I am not receiving any calls from your side and it will continue since my first complain call.

Know on should reply me till now from your VISTARA. This type of services are you given to your customer ? That’s why you have a email id of [protected]@airvistara.com...
        My checked in baggage was returned in a broken condition on 11th Oct 2022 during my journey from Chennai to Mumbai on flight UK822.

Date of Incident: 11-Oct-2022
        Reference: UKBOM11635
        PNR: JFOYRM
        Solution requested: Cost of a new bag approx. Rs. 5000

Sequence of events as below.

1. On 11th Oct 2022, informed at the Mumbai airport baggage counter on arrival and they registered...

I booked one way ticket from Ranchi to Delhi on flight UK752 for two passengers - ARUP KUMAR BISWAS and SONALI SEN BISWAS. The online booking was done on 10/10/2022 but the flight was cancelled on 27/10/2022 and instead of the morning flight, we were pushed to an evening flight which was not convenient for us as per our travel plan.

I cancelled the booking on the same day (27/10/2022). But so far I have not received any refund for the cancelled flight.

My booking reference number is Q5B9D4 and my case number is 14424874.

Could you process this refund to my bank account? I used net banking for this reservation.

With thanks,

Arup Kumar Biswas
        Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My travel details are as under;

My Airvistara PNR No. W3DRAH Booking date- 26.10.2022

My Ticket No. 228-[protected] – BOM- MALE – DOJ – 3.11.2022

Bag Tag No. 0 228 UK 248913 dt. 3.11.2022

Flight No. UK-271 Departure 11.30 a.m. on 3.11.22 from BOM

Brief particulars:

I handed over my bag to Vistara Airlines on 3.11.2022 around 7.35 a.m at...

On Nov 6th I purchased two one way tickets for me and my partner via Vistara Airlines website. Although I entered in both of our names:
          Colleen Dray and Nicholas Douhovnikoff, both tickets came back in my name. The reservation number is PNRMK29JN. I was unable to correct this issue on my own, so I sent two requests via email to [protected]@airvistara.com and another one via their website (as I was instructed to do via their US office) on Monday, 11/8. They told me that it would be three to five days for a response and I have yet to hear from anyone. Their phone number is supposed to work on WHATSAPP, but it is not registered, so the only way to call them is to place a very expensive international phone call to India. I simply asking that someone from their company contact me via email, so we can resolve this problem asap. I have traveled the world with a variety of airlines, and have never had an issue like this.
          Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In mumbai airport rush for web check in vistara airline.But some problem of web check in bcouse of server slow. So could not travel in vistara airline.please sir refund my payment. I hope sir you are solve my problem.
            Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In mubai airport vistara web check in problem because server down. So vistara flight closed and i could not taked boarding pass. I could not travel in vistara UK-843. So please sir i humble to requst you solve my problem.please refund of some amount . I hope sir you are solve my problem.
              Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 23 July 2022, I booked a "flexible" Vistara flight ticket for Delhi to Kochi for 12 August 2022 by paying extra amount for a full refund ticket. I cancelled my ticket on 7 August 2022, expecting a full refund of the amount. However, as of 27 October 2022 the amount has still not been credited to my bank account. The Airlines has not provided a satisfactory tracking number using which the transaction can be tracked by the bank. Even after 3 months of follow up the Airlines has only provided a vague notepad file as proof of refund, which is not a valid invoice.

REf. PNR 5R7BAY
                  MMT does not want to entertain any wheel chair passengers or senior citizens as they do not have any services for them
                  Air Vistara is least bothered about serving a Senior Citizen or a Wheel Chair Passenger and makes sure to avoid them in all possible ways
                  Air Vistara does not have any “POLICY” for Senior Citizens of Wheel Chair Passengers
                  Air Vistara is only for the younger people who are completely...
                  Worst airline experience. For the first time I took air costars from london to Delhi. Lost my luggage. No update since then. I even tried contacting them a lot. No one is giving any solid response. I’m tired of continuously contacting them. I have lost all my items. I even placed a complaint on twitter and even there they just asked me my details and left with no update....
                  I have been requesting and following up with vistara team and requesting them to consider my request to reschedule an on hold ticket booked in April 2022. I couldnot fly as per date because my doctor strictly told me not to due to medical reasons.

I sent an email as well but no response.

Humble request - PNR 5HSM6L

I completely understand the process but still requested to make an exception request...

I have lost my wallet while sitting at gate no 6 and didn't find. I have my personal thing in the pusre such as Aadhaar card, debit card and credit card. Kindly help to find my wallet.
                  Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked a ticket 2.5 years back, as due to the pandemic, all flights and travel were abandoned by the government.
                    Almost 2.5 years have passed since this incident, and still, I have not received any refund for my ticket. I have called customer care many times and raised the query still no response.

Please refund my flight ticket along with the interest amount for 2.5 years.

Please resolve my issue as soon as possible, or I have to take the help of the consumer court.

Name of Passenger - Parikshit Limbajirao Gaikwad
                    Airline PNR - UKRGNZ
                    Date of Travel - 10 may 2020.

Parikshit
                    Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to raise a complaint against Vistara mishandling and damaged luggage during my last travel.

I travelled on 22 August from Delhi to Bangalore, I checked in with one cabin bag and when I landed in Bangalore airport, one of the wheel of my bag was damaged but I didn't notice at the moment and left the airport without raising any complaint.

I travelled again by Vistara on 27th August from Bangalore to...