Vistara Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Vistara

Having problems with Vistara?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vistara customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vistara

New Delhi District
Delhi

Vistara Phone Numbers

Vistara reviews & complaints page 2

Date of Incident: 10-Sept-2022 I choose a flight from Del to BBI using Vistara airlines. My booking reference number is LFLMJF.

When I received my baggage in Bhubaneswar I raised the concern to the Vistra customer service personnel, Please find attached the complaint receipt too. The filed complaint reference number is BBIUK10088.

In my baggage, the security lock is broken along with that my zip chain is also...
Team,
I have gone through so much trouble since yesterday because of you guys, my amount of 41797 INR is deducted by air Vistara - via hdfc netbanking. The booking ID provided yesterday on calling customer care was QNPD89 . They told me I will receive a ticket in 1 hour and its been 18 hours, now i contacted them again and they said unfortunately it got cancelled as they didn't received the payment, when i gave transaction ID they...

I recently travelled with vistara and my luggage was poorly handled. One of my brand new trolley bag was left muddy and with a large whole at the top. Highly disappointed.
Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last monday[protected] we came from Mumbai airport to coimbatore, we was travelled in connecting flight, Bengaluru to Mumbai, then Mumbai to Coimbatore, i missed my luggage near the gate 49B, that s black & ash colour one, and it's full of chocolates, new lady handbags, and some dresses, i asked the airport officer, they confirmed, the bag is there, but we need the luggage in Coimbatore so they told to inform the travelled airways(vistara) so try to take the bag from airport and send to coimbatore airways, i attached the bag image and my ticket copy, and i attached the registered complaint No also, it's TCT[protected]
    Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They are calling now and Askin for mare payment or they cancle the job i already paid 6800 i want to tranfer call to you right now i want my money back
      Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have faced the worst service I have ever had in my flying experience as the bag which I checked in at delhi for my flight UK975 was given in the worst form. My expensive Wines & Whisky liquor bottles were all broken, my all kind of clothing apparels were damaged by broken glass and whisky all over the luggage. All of my important stuff was damaged plus the level of embarrassment was faced by me at the airport due to your negligence and...
        I flew Business Class (Seat 2C) from DEL to PNQ on July 26, 2022 (Flight No, UK971), and then Business Class (Seat 1C) from PNQ to DEL on August 4, 2022 (Flight No. UK992). ET No.[protected].

I provided my United Airlines' Frequent Flyer No: CE867860 to the agent when checked in at the respective airports
        for both flights.

The ticket for the DEL to PNQ flight showed incorrect No. CE8678620 (had extra...

Today i boarded vistara airlines from delhi to jammu booking reference is KBDVFX and my luggage is damaged and broken.
        Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I flew from Bangaluru to Chandigarh on a UK-657 flight on 17th August 2022.
          PNR was 5R2SHB. My check-in bag didn't come that day because they detected a power bank at the security check. I was not informed about the incident. When my bag did not come to the belt at Chandigarh, I started looking for staff around. I found a person from Vistara there filling up the complaint and other required forms.
          When I asked him to drop the...
          I (Shubham Mishra) travelled with my wife on Vistara from London to Lucknow, via Delhi. The ticket details are as follows:

PNR: JJAAM8
          Passenger Names: 1) Shubham Mishra 2) P Mishra
          Eticket Numbers:[protected][protected]

We paid extra for 2 bags and travelled with a total of 6 check-in bags.

One of our bag is missing since 20th July. We were told at Delhi airport that...

16.08.2022
          UPI/[protected]/Yatra UPI Payme/yatra.r
          9, 936.00 Dr

Pl. refund or provide ticket for two member, i was book for 18.8.22

Dear Sir/Madam

To Whom It May Concern

Our above mentioned reference bag is still not found. Kindly do the necessary arrangements to trace our bag in concern department

I have sent many emails to customer relations regarding this matter

I would be grateful i[censored] assist me in this regard

Awaiting for your quick reply

Our email id: [protected]@gmail.com
            Contact number +91 [protected]
            Maxim David D Souza
            Attached are pics and chat screen shot with delta
            Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our flight details are as follows:
              Akshyadeep Raghav- Club Vistara ID[protected], PNR- O2R2CQ.
              We had a terrible experience with the Air Vistara flight from London to Delhi on 3rd April, 2022.
              With worst online check in to customer care false promise and poor onboard service specially for 2 year old twins to broken baggage.

This particular one is in regards to one of our suitcases being broken badly and...

Any airlines in the world do not charge a change fee when a customer is little late for checking. It may happened due to an accident on a road, road traffic or a delay in security check. Even if it’s a genuine problem and I purchased a Flexi ticket which has no change fee, the manger asked me Rs. 2625 for getting me to the next flight.

This policy is harassing customers and not respecting international travelers.
              Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My trolley wheel is broken when I pick upat my arrival on mumbai. I was travelling from Bhubaneswar on flight number UK 546.

This is very dissapointing.
                Please resolve this issue at earliest
                Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vistara has been delaying the issue for seven months now.
                  I am supposed to be waiting for two refund transfers, agreed on their side, but they never arrived.
                  Vistara does not respond to any of my messages now.
                  I will have to contact a lawyer, because I will not let this pass.

Vistara is a fraud, that wants to play in the big court.

Beware of Vistara. They are not handling their customers the way a basic airline compagny does.
                  Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've already explained this to Ms. Shagun Verma at Vistara Customer and was agreed that mistake was indeed Vistara's who marked the status of Eva Mehta as flown in my original ticket. AMD- DEL- MUN -CLT.

We had original ticket flying from Ahmedabad to Charlotte via Munich. We presented that ticket at Vistara check in counter Ahmedabad airport. While I know that they couldn't issue boarding pass for the rest of the connecting...

The Refund has not been recieved yet after cancellation of ticket no.[protected] with following details-

Passenger name- arvind verma
                    travelling from bangalore(11.30am) to delhi (2.20pm) on 28.06.2022 with flight no. UK 816

Transaction ID [protected]

Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PNR# 6EZM59. I booked this ticket for my wife. This is a connecting flight from LKO to Pune via Delhi. There is 1h 10m layover in delhi, got a call at 5:31 from a vistara personal(already shared number with vistara customer care) and he asked to reach quickly with in 5-10.
                      I informed him that she is done with security check and will be there. She was where between 5:37 but only to find no staff at the gate. I called the person again but his words were "Don't call me again". It seems he just called for covering thier miske, they must have already closed and left.
                      Customer Care - Please check with ground staff.
                      Reason for Delay: Long queue at security checkin for connecting flight and vistara staff not able to coordinate the same.
                      Vistara customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked air ticket on 26 June, 2022 of Vistara airlines from kathmandu to sydney (18 July, 2022) from Vistara air official website. After having successfully payment from my debit card, company is unable to provide me air ticket. I have compliant the responsible body for multiples time. I already emailed about the issue to Vistara airlines but ignoring my email. I don't understand whether the employees of airlines are sleeping or what.