Related Viveks India reviews
View all 302 Viveks India Reviews
Viveks India — I'm getting more AC Noise
To Voltas Sub: Complaint Letter
Dear Sir I have purchased a Voltas Split AC Model No. 3S SAC 123V CZQ WHITE (1 tonnes) in Feb, 23, 2022 from VC Tambaram, Chandra Towers, 4, Rajaji Road West Tambaram Chennai-600045, Tamil Nadu (Phone no.[[protected]], GSTIN:33AAACV1186B1ZT The AC Unit purchased is not working properly and more noise has came from the date of purchase itself.
I was installed the AC on 26-Feb-2022, After installed my AC then turn on the switch then immediately we are getting more more noise was came, this noise front of AC person. But i was discussed with to AC installation person. He advise to use one or two days and let us know if anything else. Aftet that i said ok
After that i was used the AC, when i'm going to switch on the AC then immediately more more more noise was came.
1. Why more noise was came for that i was complaint to viveks storeroom, then viveks storeroom allocated to one AC persion, that person came and nothing to check he just switch on the AC and he advised to me this is normal noise only. After that, i said this is not for normal noise, it's was came more noise
2. After that, i was called to viveks storeroom again i was complaint to them and nothing to response
3. Again again i have try to called from viveks store room, But they are not responding to me.
4. And Finally i was went to vivek store room directly and i was meet at Tambaram Branch Manager and i shared my AC feedback to him. That manager advised to me i will take care.
5. After that and no one called me. I Have tried reaching him 5-6 times in the month of April and May but he has stopped responding to my calls, but he did not picked my call.
6. When switch on the AC then we are getting on more noise for that we didn't not able to sleep properly.
7. When i was purchased the AC more noise is came from the date of purchase itself.
8. Last one month i have followed daily wise to Branch Manager, but he didn't picked my call and not resolved my issues.
Request you to take strict action towards its replacement as its under warranty to Viveks Branch Manager side. Also request you to take action against your authorised dealer Viveks-Branch Manager who is not ready to entertain any complaints after the sale.
He has been using abusive words whenever I try to tell him the problem. This kind of after sale services are not acceptable from a reputed company like Voltas. Nor your dealer nor your authorised service centre has taken any action and has been taking the matter very lightly. If the problem is not solved in next 2 days I will not be left with any other option but to approach the Consumer Court. Request you to take immediate action towards it.
Note: Request you to take immediate action branch manager job termination. Why becuase, he not responding to customer side
Was this information helpful?
Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.