Viveks India — lg refrigerator

TTPandian on Oct 23, 2018
I am extremely sorry to write that lg customer care dept. Is not providing satisfactory services to its customers. One of the poorest service. I am now thinking of why i had gone for the purchase of a 360l lg refrigerator at vivek and co., mylapore branch paying at one stroke rs.42000/- for a brand new unit on friday 19/10/2018 around 06.30 p. M. One mr. Arumugham and karthik were attending to our purchase. After the bill amount was settled i had received the unit still unpacked lying at my house. Karthik failed to inform the lg people about the purchase since i believe this is the service to be provided by the lg engineer. On monday we took the initiative of informing the lg people about the purchase and they gave us the following number
Rnp[protected]. What is happening. Do you people think that the customers are fools to advance the money and be at the mercy of you people. Till now no one bothers to allow us to make use of the product at home and all the perishable items go to waste. The unit is still under package.. We will not open the package until your men comes and instals it.

[Oct 23, 2018] Viveks India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Pandian,
Sorry to hear about this. Could you please email us your contact number and bill details on callcentre.incominghod1@viveks.com? We will work to resolve your issue at the earliest!
The Viveks Team

+91 44 4213 1616 [Customer Care]
    150, (New 68), 2nd Floor, Luz Church Road, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600004
    Viveks India - lg refrigerator