Vivo Mobile India — app crashing issue-vivo z1x

gobinath v on Oct 9, 2019
I recently bought a vivo z1x 64gb variant, while playing music app automatically crashing and music stops i've tried different apps gaana, saavn, even inbuilt music app also getting crashed. After screen time outs it's closing randomly sometimes closes after 2min sometimes after 5 mins. Please look after the issue. I've tried contacting vivo customer care service they asked me to factory reset my mobile after doing it also problem not yet solved.

[Oct 09, 2019] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2019
Hi Gobinath, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have responded you through DM, we would request you to please check it.

Comments

Even iam too facing same problem
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2019

Hi Shub7788, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your complete details with contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Even I had this problem but after a week the problem is not at all happening. I don't know what is going on but don't have that issue. And not sure whether it will happen in the future
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2019

Hi Selruth, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your complete details with contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
I am also having the same issue
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2019

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have responded you through message, we would request you to please check it.

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - app crashing issue-vivo z1x